@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
If you feel like you’re not learning, you might be drawing too much of the same thing and burning your energy out looking at it. I do that aaaallllll the time. Maybe you’re drawing character faces too often, and now you are sick of the style. Or you’ve practiced something to the point where you can’t tell what looks good anymore.
Draw new…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@calyhuge I love it!! I see you cleared out the whole forest, I just took out a section on the highest point and built my castle on that. I should add a library after I finish the garden basement.
And I see the sand cross haha
What’s the lava-looking thing in the center to the right?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Don’t look at me, Marcel is unconscious. (I’m waiting for Koshka :P)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Hello! Your character seems cute! If you want, I have a couple characters up in one of the tower rooms that she could meet.
We kinda have a different than usual format for role plays here. We write as we normally would if we were writing our books. That might look different for different people, but typically it’s past tense/…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@the_lost-journal @ellette-giselle Wingfeather Saga and The Green Ember are wonderful stories with a lot of great quotes!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Hi I just added a couple new characters on the last page and the page before, if you still want someone to meet your character. Do you have a description for Izre?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@beth-torres Here’s some quick descriptions
Felicity Frost: 16 I think, female, very tall, pale skin, long white hair in a braid, silver eyes, plain clothes, barefoot
Lois Thorne: 17, male, comfortable fall clothes, black curly hair, glasses, pen drawings all over his arms and back on his hands that could be mistaken for tattoos
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
They are currently climbing in through a window in one of the top floors of the school. They were stuck on the roof.
Sorry, I’ve been meaning to write an rp for them but I’m feeling a bit stuck.
-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 1 year, 12 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
I’ve never heard of Fire and Ash but it sounds very interesting. what’s it about?
Yeah, I liked it a lot! It was the first fantasy series that popped into my head besides Narnia. It’s about a sort-of-exiled princess and her magical fire horse who ends up saving her kingdom. (Go look it up and read the way better blurb, lol.)…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
Sketch of my dad I did while we were hanging out on the porchÂ

-
hybridlore replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
@the_lost-kingdom
Hi! Nice to meet you! I’m hybridlore on here or just Hybrid, a homeschooled high school junior and violinist. I write everything from science fiction to fantasy.
Awesome! Glad to see another Wingfeather Saga fan on here. Hmm… have you read Fire and Ash by Gillian Bronte Adams? That’s another great fantasy series, but I’ve…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@theducktator lolllll that’s good
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
WHY DOES MY PAGE KEEP STAR-BLASTIN’ RELOADING
I HAD SOME ART DEMONSTRATIONS THANK YOU VERY MUCH
ehh lucky it wasn’t an RP or something
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@beth-torres LOLLLLLL
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
@rae Look me in the eye and tell me that your drawings are worse than this one.
Mine are cartoony and I can’t shade them to save my life. It took me 4 years to get to even this point. But they’re kinda cute, even when they’re of characters that kill each other for a living (which is most of my characters *facepalm*)
And, if anything, I can give…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
@ellette-giselle @whalekeeper lol glad u guys like it!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@theducktator WHY WERE U ON DRUGS NOOOOOOO
ok I know you’re just messing around lol (unless you were on some kinda actual medication haha)
Philosoraptor. That’s a new one.
Who is Ken and why is he headless???? lol
@raxforge water balloons are the best non-lethal grenades.
tacos, tacos are good
@ellette-giselle oooh I love Green…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
@rae You wanna look at my art?
I bet you it’s worse.
Ok, that’s a joke. But I’m sure your art isn’t as bad as you claim. My art isn’t that great either but I’ve grown to like my weird style.
- Load More
