@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@the_lost-journal I heard that word and could only think of a quote from a character I used for a fanfic. This is him introducing himself in his canon work:
Hey look, buddy, I’m an Engineer. That means I solve problems. Not problems like “What is beauty?”, because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of philosophy. I solve…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint
(if you were reading something like Fifty Shades of Grey or Twilight we would be having a totally different conversation)
OOOF NOOOOO NOT TWILIGHT
There was one good thing about it, and that was the fact that even my trashiest works look like masterpieces next to it. And they’re at least pretty much…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@calyhuge it’s late sunset
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Hi I did a rp for Dante a bit ago, though he didn’t really do much other than follow the others around. I’m not sure what your characters’ plan is so I’m not sure how to continue?
If you’re too busy to rp right now feel free to ignore :]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
“Filthy German!”

My character Dr. Humboldt would take offense to that. If he were here, of course, which he’s not because I don’t let him anywhere near the computer.
lol but if anyone can be described as “filthy German” it’s him. He’s nice enough sometimes, but he’s also a mad scientist and has done some nasty things to…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
The farmer Charles Wherl, before he used magic, is somewhat inspired by Charles Ingles. THey are both fathers who live in a house in the woods with their families, enjoy telling stories to their children, and play some sort of instrument (Though the fact that they are both named Charles is pure coincidence). The reason why I was…
-
freedom replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
*pops in*
The one with the caption: “Me telling someone to read a book be like:” is me trying to get you to read Freedom’s Fire.
I appreciate your hard efforts, Rae ✨
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Where are Chase and Sebastian? Didn’t they get the same sentence?
Touché, I will see to that when my roleplay brain starts working again.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Guys, if feet were people, what would their fashion sense be?
Ancient, that’s what. They would only wear toegas!
*Coughs awkwardly* I’ll just leave.
-
whaley posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
Guys we drove past a turtle on the highway, and I got out of the car to save it, but just as I stepped out this big truck smashed it to pieces. I cried a lot and my dad was sympathetic in a weird sort of way. He had that look you give little kids when they cry over something relatively small but you still want to comfort them. I guess I am human, after all
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
I need to read Little House on the Prairie again.
*Poofs out of nowhere* *Nods* Mm, classic. Has it inspired part of your story or…? *Poofs away again*
*Returns the normal way by walking* Just wanted to say your chapters are really solid, and I can pretty much pick any of them, read it, and have an interesting time. I can…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 1 year, 11 months ago
@loopylin @people @etc
This poem doesn’t make much sense by nature soo XD But it’s fun to say out loud.
– Sensory Overload –
The cheeto dust sticks to my fingers.
Zappy plastic casts itself through my chloroplasts –
A science fiction invasion.
Suddenly life consists of balance,
Yin and Yang,
As the tang of cheese and sweat give voice…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Poor Ellie, especially, she shouldn’t have to touch wet noodles anymore. Gross. I wrote a poem about washing dirty dishes, once. It’s a little weird, but I’ll post it in a poem thread
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Not expecting anyone to respond if they don’t want to. Just a character update.
The Twins
“I am never eating cafeteria food again.”
Ellie flicked a mushy, disintegrating noodle off her hand and into the drain with a shiver of disgust.
Eddie scrubbed away at a pot in the sink next to her, her face determined.
“Come on, just try not to think…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas ack sorry forgot about this
Winnifred
The odd threesome walked together down the hall. Watson, ever the cautious one, remained silent. Win was lost in her own thoughts. She was thinking about how her dream was turning out to be very interesting, and how she really should write it down in a journal when she woke up. Eventually, her mind…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae lol was the dog’s tail whirling like a fan?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
I need to read Little House on the Prairie again. –you
First off, why? –Ellette
yeah that is a little random. It’s somebody’s memoirs and doesn’t seem to have anything to do with your story……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 1 year, 11 months ago
thank you for posting and thus distracting me from wasting time on random TF2 art blogs and gawking at how cool other people’s tenth class ideas arebut yeah, anyway. I recently decided having ten classes kinda throws off the divisible by three thing the original nine had, so I was like “WELP, TIME TO MAKE TWO MORE FANCLASSES” lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 1 year, 11 months ago
@theshadow I knowwwww
- Load More

Aw, the poor turtle!
I would cry too
Noooooo! Rest in pieces, turtle.😭