@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper lol missed that
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
Crosshair also could’ve been the guy who said “No” to breakfast, although that could easily have been Alpha as well.
That person was addressed by the president as Markus Haziair
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m leaving the dialogue up to interpretation. XD Although I have my own idea of who was speaking
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
Crosshair also could’ve been the guy who said “No” to breakfast, although that could easily have been Alpha as well.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
lol could be anybody but it made me think of them
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
“My gun -”
“My original clothes are gone, hat and all. I feel violated.”
Crosshair and Mundy?
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
@keilah-h @esther-c @lydibug @loopylin @jonas @godlyfantasy12 @freed_and_redeemed @smiley @grcr @highscribeofaetherium @rae @lightoverdarkness6
Warning, everyone… this part is pretty chaotic because everyone is in the same room, trying to figure out what is going on, talking over each other. This is also the exposition part.
Briefing Over…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Is this because the profile update links weren’t working?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I love it! They are so sweet!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed awwww! How cute!
@rae ooh I forgot to ask you. How do you like the sci-fi setting? Do you have a favorite out of all the characters? A favorite species? And is it influenced by your favorite character’s species or is it separate?
sorry I just love seeing how people like my worldbuilding, and given that you have a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle lollllll
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@grcr thank you!!!!!
I found out animation isn’t hard, but it is tedious (a little more than THREE HOURS for that twelve-second clip)
I’m glad you liked it!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Hello Magic Potato. What potato am I?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@the_lost-journal What do I mean by that?
I mean that sometimes, boys do things girls barely understand.
As my brother says, “Potatoes are superior.”
I don’t get it, but I’ll humor him.
He wants to join KP but they haven’t let him in yet.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m kind of confused… is this where we get potato pictures? 😅
(@ellette-giselle Lol.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@linus-smallprint you’re welcome!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle Boys do these things.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@the_lost-journal How to upload pictures:
you know where all the symbols are up on top of the text window? The last one on the right, click it, and it’ll put up an “insert/edit photo” widget. Click on the folder icon next to “source” and select an image from your files/gallery if you’re on a phone.
Here, I’ll show you:

A goofy sheep I…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@grcr great job! why are they all in that uniform? Is there a reason?
- Load More
