@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle @the_lost-journal y’all gotta learn to get along lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I mean like the Sunekite species were partially inspired by your Nagas. I actually considered calling them that but didn’t want to take your species name.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@grcr lollll
It’ll probably take me a while to get another animation out but I’m looking to do a lot more now that I know what to do.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
glad you like it!
I have no idea honestly in terms of the respawning thing. The real game series, I haven’t actually played it I’m just obsessed with the lore for some reason, and a lot of it is open to interpretation by the player. Respawning is weirdly sorta canon sorta not, and there’s loads of theories as to whether there are…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@grcr yeahhh
I decided to do 3d animation instead of 2d because I don’t have to draw every frame lol
I’ll make sure to post any future animations for you to see!
(or, y’know, if you’re allowed on youtube you can just subscribe to my channel….lol shameless plug ignore this) -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@grcr oh, cool! I like it.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Ohh, I’m sorry. I didn’t know that was a rule. 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Oof, yeah, I get that. It is one of the hardest parts about stories, but also one of the things that really makes you love the characters!
I thought it was pretty realistic that the boys would be quick to fight with each other because they are worn out and worried. Sabina’s idea to help them make up was pretty smart. And she g…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
I wanna be a potato
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
“My microwave lasagna…”
Everyone stopped to stare at a slouched man in sunglasses, Joe. He shrugged. “I’m still hungry.”
Hehe I love it
Now I’m really curious what all the characters want their wishes to be. I think I know Dante’s maybe.
And Joe would probably just ask for a cup of coffee or for a mute button for his overly talk…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Yep! lol. I read pretty fast sometimes, but it wasn’t that long of a section. Plus I saw pretty much as soon as you posted it. 😅
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper Cool, I’ll check it out.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Aww, I love it!!! 🥰
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
I used Simublast, it was the first website I could find that didn’t take forever to load. 😌
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I mean, the topic is very broad. It could be as simple as showing the leaves of a tree withering and dying, or the spiritual death and resurrection of a new believer. It doesn’t necessarily mean you have to show someone dying–and even if you do, there’s a way to handle it in a way that doesn’t glorify…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper kind of a cool writer’s choice, everyone sees the lines as from different characters.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
also what generator did you use to decide who lives and who dies? I’d love to try it out and see what happens lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
it could be your character speaking if you want, there’s no confimation so it’s up to the reader.
Yeah totally. I saw the hat line as my own character’s line, since he has a hat, but it works for more than one character.
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks for answering my questions :]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper ohh ok, in other words it could be your character speaking if you want.
although hats are a THING in Mundy’s home world. You do NOT mess with someone’s hat. So it stand to reason he’d be ticked off at them for taking it.
- Load More
