@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Just asked my dad if he had any villains in his stories and he said “Not really. Got any extras for me?” XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@anyone
I could use some help but I didn’t want to create a new topic for this.
How do y’all create villains? Are they necessary for a story? How do you tell a story without them?
Im kinda stuck rn because I don’t know how to create villains, but my story doesn’t really enough conflict without one. I’m good at creating monsters, but that obvi…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Praying! 🙏😢
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST!
We just found out that the dad of two girls I know from school passed away unexpectedly yesterday. Right now we don’t know why but I can only imagine how this has turned his family’s life upside down. The girls are 14 and 10/11 and as far as I know it’s just them and their mom now (I don’t think they have any other sibling…[Read more] -
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
I have not. Thanks for reminding me about it, lol.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Nope! You just told me I could only put a few of them in my signature, plus the 100 character limit, and that was when I was trying to convince you to save Eric. I can try to fit them all in, or I’ll just write “all of Ellette’s charries” if that’s what you prefer. 🤗😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle Looks good!
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
I love that!! I love how you can see so much personality in each person! <33
So cuteee! Yesss, she needs to become a new character!!
That looks soo good!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Gotcha. Yeah, no problem. He did faint, so there obviously was enough blood lost for that. You’re good! So, does this mean you’ll have to rewrite a lot of what you already have, or not much since you’re about to have Joseph leave?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Overall, it was pretty good. Some of the dialogue towards the end felt a tiny bit clunky, though.
Very well,”” Eric sighed. “I shall bare the displays of emotion for tonight, but by tomorrow hugs will be limited to once a month.”
This is funny, but it sounds old-fashioned all of a sudden. Is Eric just teasing? Does he lapse i…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
1. It gives the reader more hope in a happy ending.
2. It’s more interesting because you play on the past events of the book to make readers think Asher and Eric will die, but then defy the stereotype, keeping them on their toes.
3. It saves Asher and Eric. 🤗
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
YES! Much better. Thanks so so much!
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper XD I should have known.
He’s the only writing channel I’m subscribed to. He’s simultaneously hilarious and extremely helpful. I love it.
The 9 types videos he’s making are especially helpful.
Yessss. Those are the best. They’re really the only way I’ve been learning about the enneagram. When I first watched the type 7 video and i…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh whoops, never mind, I realized what “anduth” meant seconds after posting haha
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@theducktator lollll when did they tell you about that?
did they tell everyone and I missed it or were you spying on my rather embarrassing conversation in the fanfic forum about him beating out Sniper as RAE’s top Australian?
XD or maybe you guys know each other in real life, idk.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
here is “Huntress and Scout but they’re warrior cats” because I was bored and I love warrior cats.
This is only Huntress/Scout’s and Sniper’s parents. I was gonna do more but it was so much work looking through my characters and deciding who was related to who……
If you’re familiar with Warriors lore, you probably noticed that Snipersight’s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@anyone who cares
Ever made a family tree for your characters? I’m doing it right now.
It won’t save cause I’m not signed in to the website I’m doing it on but hey, at least I can screenshot it.
My warrior cats family trees have ridiculous connections lol
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
My chart is still in the works, but it includes the same nine types he discusses, I just rearrange a few things and summarize it quicker so I can glance at it for reference. And I’m constantly adding other things, stuff like the Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs, other coping mechanisms/corresponding fears I’ve noticed in real life, etc.…[Read more]
- Load More
