@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
hybridlore started the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
This is a new, fun, wintery way to get words in,
that we totally did not steal from KDWC.@esther-c 🤭Here are the rules!
For each snowball you get hit with, write 50 words.
Then, throw two snowballs at other KPers.
If you want to throw more than one snowball at one person, tag them once, but put a x2 (or whatever number) by that tag. Then t…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @trailblazer @savannah_grace2009 (I know, I already talked to you xD)
YOU’RE BACK!!!! 🎉🤗
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I have not been active on this RP in forever, but I’m willing to join back in if you want to pick it back up again for our charries! :))
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
That does not sound fun at all. 😖 Praying! 🙏🏻 Make sure you’re also eating and drinking well. (That may or may not be the cause, I’m not a doctor, lol)
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks for the prayers everybody! 🤗
They held the funeral today. I wasn’t there for the whole thing but it was good to get in contact with his oldest daughter (the one I know the best). Just please continue praying for them. Grief is a journey and the sadness never really fully goes away. There’s a joy in knowing he’s with the Lord, but know…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Praying. 🙏
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
@the-ducktator That’s okay! I’m glad it wasn’t terrible. Sorry you got a cold, though.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Some extra explanation in case that rp didn’t make sense: Benny is essentially a living drawing made of enchanted ink. He is entirely 2 dimensional and can travel anywhere across mostly flat surfaces. He can grow and shrink in size. He can’t talk or make noise, but he’s very expressive so people can typically understand him anyway. Except Fel.…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@jonas Cool ok @whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @raxforge @hybridlore @rae @grcr
Felicity
As Felicity listened to the stranger, some odd movement in the corner of her eye caught her attention.
A couple feet away from her stood a brick chimney. Drawn in dark ink on its wall, a two-dimensional cartoon rabbit was waving at her. He wore a pair of…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Latin poem, help? in the forum Poetry 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper Yesss that book is the best. It’s designed so you can learn it by yourself without a teacher. I should probably pick it up again even though I’m not in school.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I was thinking of adding two more characters and sending Felicity on a short rescue mission for one of them, but I’ve been delaying it. If I do that now, would that completely derail your plans? I can figure out a different way to introduce them if you’d rather
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
That is so cool!!!! That sounds amazing!!!!!
Thank you so much <333
Yesssss! I ate too much food lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh okay!
That’s not the reason anymore I guess 😂 I actually forgot I said that…a lot has changed lol
That makes sense though, I understand what you’re saying!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh, and as for why I changed the ending instead of them abandoning Lilitu…
There are a couple reasons why I did that. Maybe they’re not good reasons lol but I’m going to leave it, at least for now so I can play with it. I think it will make the story make a little bit more sense in the future so I’m just going to leave it for now.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Thank youuu!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@highscribe
I think this is really good! You have some really nice prose.
Thank you so much!
I corrected the things you suggested and you’re right, I think it will flow a lot better! Thank you so much, you have been very helpful! <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
I think I asked before why he insisted on this, and you said that it was to sweeten the deal for Kaden. Personally, I feel like you should show Kaden as having more hesitation if this is going to work. To me, it seems like they have already made up their minds to become Pythonos. Sure, they’re scared, but to me, it still doesn’t convey a s…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh my goodness you guys are so good!!!!
I actually have noticed a couple of the things you’ve said before but for some reason I forgot to change them… *facepalm* I’ll go fix them now before I forget again lol!
-
hybridlore posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
“ A warm ember of hope sparked in her chest, and Sara saw a translucent, pink flicker of a flame.” 👀
- Load More

ooh yes I remember this conversation. Very cool!
The idea of pink translucent flames reminds me of that little salamander and his magic flames in Frozen 2.