@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
She’d definitely want to know if someone else was describing him like that 😳😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
this snippet was from the POV of his girlfriend
I kind of figured haha, who else would be describing his symmetrical face? 😝
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh yes… 😏 He’s one of the MCs in my current WIP, but this snippet was from the POV of his girlfriend (pretty much fiancée, let’s be real gang). 😜
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
🫸🏻⚪️ @liberty
🫸🏻⚪️ @savannah_grace2009
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Forgot about my snowballs, but got them written! I know I don’t have to share a snippet buuuuut….. I really want to. 🤣 So here you go:
***
“Don’t try to turn her down.” Mrs. Palmer stood beside me, a knowing smile on her lips.“Who?”
“Marzia. This is her way of accepting you into the family. She’ll be offended if you don’t let her spoil you.”…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise changed their profile picture 1 year, 10 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@loopylin hehe it really is
Flash fiction is fun. I think like Koshka said, you have to skip all the introductions and try not to be too plotty. I remember my first attempt at a short story was too plot-focused, with a bunch of plot points, and I just managed to shave enough words off to keep the limit.
Actually I think…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Love how quickly this topic is getting chaotic
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Dang my post made a new page. I’m not trying to bury people’s posts ack
@ellette-giselle @raxforge @rae @grcr
Jonas made a post on the previous page addressed to everyone
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper He’s technically new. A combination of two older characters. The Fel and Lois story is essentially becoming just a giant recycled mashup of all my old abandoned projects.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle cool, what time period is this?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle OOH! Looks cool! 😁
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle you’re welcome!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@liberty I would say yes, but it’s kind of fun to watch as they multiply from the original two, and eventually we’ll get to the point where we have a lot flying. So no, sorry. You’re welcome to ask for tags though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle exactly how i like them lol
@theducktator that’s a good plan
@highscribeofaetherium @koshka haha I guess “not eating them” is a color then lol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
I guess I was sort of confused by Joseph’s fears about talking to Ezra, then. He seems to have multiple flashbacks to the soldiers, which is a good way to show how the events have affected him. I was probably confused (I’m assuming now that this scene is replacing the one before where he talks to three young men) about why he was…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle Your new blurb sounds so cool! 😍
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
I like it a lot! The only things I noticed were that you included the long excerpt from the Bible again… most readers already know the Christmas story so I don’t think you need it in there. Then, also, when Amelia was talking about Mary, some of the tenses seemed wrong. Like, maybe it should be in past tense? Idk. And last thi…[Read more]
- Load More
