@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Loopy replied to the topic Early 1900s Research in the forum Historical 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper Sorry I don’t know much. I can recommend good fictional literature from that time, but not anything with hard facts.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle @freed_and_redeemed whoa, awesome characters!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle wowww great drawing, and if that’s the character’s name up above I love it.
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
You are so welcome!!!
(haha, that IS funny!!! And I love the name Josef btw✨)
I LOVE THEM SO FAR!!! and yes, I wanna see more😌
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
Girl I AM LOSING MY MIND!!! Stop teasing me like this!!!! I. want. to. read. it. so. bad!
AND I WANT Y’ALL TO READ IT SO BAD BUT WE HAVE TO BE PATIENT😭😭
oooh👀✨ (well…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle Nice perspective, has depth to it. :]
-
whaley started the topic Early 1900s Research in the forum Historical 1 year, 10 months ago
Hey guys, does anyone have quality resources on the history/culture of America between 1900 and 1950? I’m encompassing both the World Wars in that because they are important context, but I’m also very interested in the Roaring Twenties and how entertainment developed across that timeline.
I’ve always been interested in that time, and have gotten…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’ll give the rest of the characters a chance to choose before I rp again
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle That’s so pretty! The hair and the flowers are gorgeous ❤️
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle @rae @theducktator @grcr @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @esther-c @anyone-else
Pastor Nikolai Smirnov’s close group, being all of the people who help keep his underground church running during Leon/Riker’s 3rd book, all that he trusts deeply and that do all of the things necessary to preach the Gospel, and all men that Leon/Riker also…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
The Chosen is one of my favorite books in existence. I need to reread it. Also that author has several other great books that I still haven’t read but I’ve heard they’re just as good
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle ty for letting me know😅😆 AND AGASGSDJASVLKDBJACDHSBK GIRLLLLLL YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I HAD TO HOLD BACK A SQUEAL WHEN I READ ABOUT YOUR WW2 WIP!!!!! sbavdsadjobvkjidsdn AHHHHHHHHHHHH
@koshka flash fiction is hard but such great practice, yes😌
HOW. DARE. YOU.
I HAD NO INVOLVEMENT IN THIS…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Guys I’ll catch up on my snowballs later today I promiseeee
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@jonas @loopylin @ellette-giselle @anyoneintherescuegroup
I’ll probably introduce another character when you guys rescue Loopy’s character. Mine isn’t necessarily locked up but will notice the commotion and help when you guys need a quick getaway.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@liberty Awesome!! You and Kefa with all the KP fan fiction. It’s a really cool idea. Tag me if you post more!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle They’re all Christians??
Where do you find all your pictures for these?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle Aww, I love it!! She looks so sweet.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@esther-c @liberty @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 SNOWBALLS!!
- Load More

