@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oooh, yesss, I love it!! 😍
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
14 snowballs!?!?!?!?!?!??!
Y’ALL
fine
*cracks knuckles*
I’m gonna get 700 words written
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@the_lost_journal
Hiiiii!
So basically you just compile a bunch of photos and quotes that describe your character. Everyone does it differently and there’s no right or wrong way to do it!
I’d suggest creating a Canva account (go to canva.com and sign up, it’s free!) and you can do really cool things with Canva, though there are other platforms…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore they’re sisters??
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka is this true?
bruhhhh how did I never know that I’ve been interacting with you two for years and thought you were completely unrelated!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Hah! @linus-smallprint and I called it!! 😆
So, good section. The end… I know you said there are going to be parts of the books where you include longer scripture passages. That’s fine, but this scene kind of feels almost exactly like Aaron’s did, when he was studying the Bible about a husband and wife. I think it’s too similar…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Wait… are y’all twins? I know you’re sisters. 🤨
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@grcr Ooh, looks so pretty!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@grcr oooooh that’s an awesome board!
also what’s funny is the font in the “you want battle? I’ll give you war.” quote is the same kind of font that Erin Hunter books (think warrior cats and stuff) are printed in. I recognized it instantly.
(I looked it up, and it is from warriors! from the character Skystar!!)
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Part of me wishes I had an identical twin, but then I start thinking what it would be like to share my face with somebody and I’m glad I don’t have one. 🤣 Although…a non-identical twin would be pretty cool.😎
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Please pray for the members of our school’s worship band! Our school’s Christmas expo is on Thursday and we need everybody there. Pray that none of us would get sick and especially that the vocalists’ voices would be protected and ready to sing on Thursday!
-
whaley replied to the topic Early 1900s Research in the forum Historical 1 year, 10 months ago
That’s a crazy fun hobby! 🥰 I’m glad it brings so much joy to you.
@everyone
Thank you for all the help! I have a thesis now, and I have an abstract idea proposal this next week. I’m glad I’m choosing a historical topic instead of something else, because I felt really pressured to do something psychological or theological, and I’ve be…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m improvising with the snake, lol.
Barnes
One of the scales glanced off Barnes’ thigh. Luckily she had her skirt over her trousers – the weather was cold in Lovedream – and the scale sliced right through the top layer.
“Hm.” The officer narrowed her eyes at the beast.
Reid pulled them all back, and Tenz made a leap for it.…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@evelyn-collins haha thanks! I’ll be sure to post the chapter or something when I write it.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
*gets hit from multiple directions*
*runs and hides in an igloo*
This is the timeout igloo! Plz no one tag me here for the next couple days. It’s too much. 😅
I’ll work on writing my current six snowballs, but I won’t throw any at other people until I’m also ready to get hit again.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@evelyn-collins oh wow that one’s cool too!
not much. Been writing warrior cats fan fiction, some of which includes the Bad Batch as minor characters.
actually, I inserted an adult version of Markus (your version of Tech’s kid, if I remember right) into one of them recently as an homage to your ideas lol. He hasn’t shown up yet, but I’m t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah, so every snowball you get hit with is worth 50 words. In your case, you have to write 150 words since you were hit with 3 snowballs. BUT, once you write your words, you can tag two people for every snowball you’ve been hit with. So you can tag six people. OR, you could tag one person six times if you wanted. 🤪
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh and thanks!! 🤗
- Load More
