@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
”I’m gonna hit RAE!!!” 😁 That’s it
-
Loopy replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 9 months ago
Also, I get that you’re frustrated, but
And I don’t mean to be rude or random, but are you mentally ok? You are very weird.
I just wanted to know a simple question, and why would you even “fake” vote on my thing if you NEVER WANTED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE FIRST PLACE?!
AND FOR THE LAST TIME! I CANNOT DO THAT WHALEY!
Don’t talk to people like…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@liberty X4 💨❄
-
Loopy replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 9 months ago
Also who is Psalmist? What book is he in?
The author of the book of Psalms. It’s a title, not a name. It’s most likely King David, but since we don’t know if he wrote all of the psalms, the author is often referred to as the psalmist instead.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 9 months ago
@the_lost-journal
Hi, I’m sorry you’re going through all that right now. It sounds like a lot. You didn’t specifically ask for advice so feel free to ignore this, but here:This is going to sound weird, but I think taking yourself more might help. When I’m angry about something and I feel out of control, I try to step away from the situation and…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay, don’t get too overwhelmed. Your mind will start racing, and when it does, take deep breaths and remind yourself to be positive.
If it makes it any easier, try writing down your feelings first. You might not understand why you feel a certain way, but that’s okay. Just find a word to describe the emotion and jot it…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Looks good!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Maybe I’ll send Barnes in your direction, since she’s a good tracker and has a soft spot for teens in trouble.
@loopylin
…I’ve been avoiding Seb for a while now. You know how sometimes you canonically change a character, but you don’t like to change them in an ongoing roleplay because it would be too confusing? It’s the same thing with…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@rae x5 ❄️ Heheheh
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Great ideas, guys XD My plan was most similar to Koshka’s because the river leaves less clues, except she uses a young hog instead of pigeons, and she actually fakes her death twice. Once in an obvious fashion with some key clues of survival only the criminals would notice, then another death scene with very little evidence at all. That way, it l…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 9 months ago
Maybe instead of letting your emotions out in big bursts, you should process them slowly and with control. Take it step by step. You’re right, it isn’t a good idea to repress feelings, but it would be so much better to talk about them with a trusted parent or friend who can give you advice.
For example, when someone says som…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@esther-c @rae @ellette-giselle
OMCCCC
I’m so sorryyyy I totally forgot about this!
Ahhh
Ruth, you can totally RP first!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I don’t think I ever really did that either . . . unless it was like, a cut on my finger. I’ve never really heard of people licking their knees 😶
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings I love it!!
15 snowballs!? GIRLLLLLLL😭😭
how dare you
also, Eli is there, he was just with Jonathan and the other boys. Riker didn’t really say hello to everyone in the first place, plus that’s not going to be the full scene (if it even makes it into the book). Don’t worry, all of Riker’s kids are…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ace could target Seb since he’s Dante’s buddy if you want. Though I doubt that would be much of a fair fight unless I experimented with giving Ace some extra abilities maybe
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@calyhuge x3 💨⚪️ @ellette-giselle x4 💨⚪️ @rae x2 💨⚪️
hehehe
@whalekeeper you can throw the other five
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I meant the latter.
Wait what I was kidding. I didn’t think you actually…
*eyes the massive pile of snow balls*
But I might as well enjoy this 😈
@koshka x2
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@koshka Do your characters need assistance? U’m kind of bored right now, so punching something would bring me joy.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Where are we in terms of distance from the school? Are you guys intending to disappear or…? XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Does anyone here like warrior cats??
cause I have an expansive list of virtually every warrior cat name I have ever come up with…
They’re characters derived from tons of other fandoms, but run through the naming system of the Warriors books. Star Wars, Marvel, Keeper of the Lost Cities, Tron, Jurassic World, you name it. Various random video…[Read more]
- Load More
