@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @theducktator @liberty @ellette-giselle
*sits back and watches as the chaos and questions unfold*
And yes, Liberty, Hans hates Jews and is the main villain of my first novel (and other novels as well…he’s the main villain in several of my WW2 WIP ideas).
and yes, Elishavet, Hans’ entire life has been pretty…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Aw, they cuute.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah, you can join if the others are good with it!!
You just killed me, I almost spit out my lunch 🤣😭 He just YEETED himself out of that bus like there’s no tomorrow
Barnes
Rory leapt up, and before anyone could stop him, he barreled out of the bus. He glanced back at Barnes before hurriedly r…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Barnes
“Sh, not here.” She noticed the boy’s wide, unnerved gaze. She sighed and held out her school identification card. “I only look scary to ward off the real bad guys.”
The bus screeched to a stop, and the passengers shifted and headed on and off. The little group had an excuse to slip away. Barnes turned to Leo. “…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@loopylin @anyone
First mood board in maybe a year. ;] I put it together quickly and it could use some rearranging and extra pictures, but this is a start. (All images from pinterest)

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Lol. I have a world-class master watching my every move (I still can’t believe it sometimes), and you better bet he pushes everyone on the mat.
Barnes
Standing behind the children’s bench, holding onto one of the bus poles, Barnes shielded her masked face with a cough as Leo looked around. She didn’t want to start…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’ll go! Give me a bit to settle myself irl; my body’s really sore from wrestling and I think I need a hot sock or something. XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I don’t know how many snowballs I even have…but here’s 161 words:
She didn’t want to wake up.
Closing her eyes, turning her face into her pillow and pulling the blanket over her head, she desperately wanted this to be a dream, wanted to go back to sleep and pretend nothing was wrong.
But Aubrielle persisted, the worry and unease in her voice c…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay thank you guys!!! <33
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Get to work, or I’ll pile you with snow until you’re snowmen!! @koshka 💨⚪ +4 @elishavet-pidyon 💨⚪ +4 @power 💨⚪ +4
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Gotcha.
Love the section! Mainly just a few typos. The orphans are so sweet, and Asher found a girl! 🥰 Poor Beric and Liam, though. 🙁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Another question I have for y’all that’s more personal is if you’ve ever gone through a stage in your faith journey where you start questioning/doubting what you’ve been taught. Feel free to not answer this question though.
When I was about fourteen, (2ish years ago), out of nowhere —or what it seemed—I started having doubts about every…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
OH and I need some chapter title ideas for this section as well!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
(tagging some other peoples too) @ellette-giselle @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @grcr @anyone-else
Okay….
I have come to a decision lol
I’m keeping the prologue the same, but I’m tweaking a few things with the beginning.
Here’s the new first chapter (it opens when Sef is sixteen years old) Don’t worry, I’m going to edit it and…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
True.
Okay, that makes more sense. But why would William want to do that? What’s out there beside Ardenta? I get he’s coming from an emotionally unstable place, but it seems sort of random.
-
whaley replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@princesachronicle22
You’re in luck; I, a bystander, just finished reading through this entire roleplay for no reason. Goodness, this one’s pretty funny.The ducks took one look at each other and went to opposite sides of the pavilion
I just about died when I read this.
I think basically everyone (at least almost everyone) found out about the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
Just watched Klaus on Netflix and it is the cutest Christmas movie ever I want to watch it again already
- Load More

