@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@anyone-who-tagged-me-here
I HAVE SOMETHING I CAN USE MY SNOWBALLS FOR!!!!
I have like 8 right now don’t I lol
but I got back into writing a fanfic I wasn’t able to complete until now and maybe I can post the chapter here and use that!
It will have absolutely ZERO context if I do that though so don’t freak out at me lolllll
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle BRUHHHH My mom showed me that one once, it’s hilarious
-
Loopy posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
I’ve made no progress on my book’s word count, but the Lois in my head has a dog now
-
Loopy replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper Hey it’s no face guy! Glad you found a name for him. Also the board is pretty. I love the black and white with the little pops of color
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
But I won’t be personally offended or anything if you do decide to kill him, im just sharing my opinion
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
We all have to somehow make sure we’re all on the same team, that would be so funnn!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Also, Eddie was so close to asking him out to the dance
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yes, it looks like so much fun and will definitely help me get back into the rhythm of writing! I don’t see why not! I”ll probably sign up today.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Hi people I’ve been stalking
@ellette-giselle Please don’t kill off Rory. I know that’s what happens in his main story, but this is supposed to be a what if. We’ve already deviated so much from the main tone of the roleplay by killing an agent and leaving school campus. You can do whatever you want, of course, but I personally found this roleplay…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Praise the Lord! I’ll keep praying!! <33
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Aww, poor Beric. Sweet scene.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Welllll I thought about adding a couple, and I typically like knowing what’s happened before I join anything. I don’t know if I’m going to add the couple though, because their compatibility is still an open debate in my mind.
I think you should! This could be a great way to find out, even if they don’t end up couply
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Yay!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
GUYS this vine 😂😂

-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh, cool! How does the word count thing work? Does the website have a word counter thing, or do you just enter your word count or what?
You will sprint and keep track of the words from each individual sprint. Then you report how much you write each time. It’s not as hard as it sounds; they have a submission form and plenty of h…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you! It’s for a short story which I hope to post eventually.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@koshka @ellette-giselle @elishavet-pidyon
I think she is probably just going to stick with it until Rory stops running. Sorry, she’s had to chase too many running people before and doesn’t let them go. XD
Barnes
Barnes recovered herself just in time to see Rory running towards the church building, knife in hand. Behind him, in the dar…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I really want him to stop and see if Barnes is okay, but knowing Rory he’s not going to at this moment.
Lol he needs to chill
Now that the Agents are back in, I can have them kill Rory!
That would be so awesome and devastating! *evil laughter*
…We’ve never killed any students off before. I mean, you can do that if you want, but t…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’ve looked into joining it before….Idk if you’ve seen this website or not but if not here you go:
https://theyoungwriter.com/crazy-writing-week
It explains a little bit more!!!!
I’m going to do it this year!!! Idk if its my impulsive adhd kicking in or what but yeahhhh hahahaha
anyone wanna try it for the first time with me??…[Read more]
- Load More

I thought it would be either Lois’ or hist sister’s dog. A Great Dane would be so cool to have but my current dog wouldn’t be able to handle it.