@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@keilah-h
Nah, you’re good, I was just checking to see if you were interested.But please still tag me in the sprint topic cause I have a story idea I really like and I probably won’t write it unless I have motivation, which you guys provide in spades. Lol.
I meant the sprinting forum in CWW, but we can do that here too. After all, I think s…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Barnes
Barnes closed the door. She took off her boots by the entrance rug, and folded up her coat before speaking quietly. “May I use the kitchen to make warm drinks, Leo?”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I never sign up for these (I would totally forget if I did lol) so don’t expect to see me on the crazy writing week thing on the site or whatever it is. Sorry.
But please still tag me in the sprint topic cause I have a story idea I really like and I probably won’t write it unless I have motivation, which you guys provide in spa…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I am really, really impatient to start writing, but I have to hold in all my ideas until the challenge starts. 😅
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
If you can’t enter the community on Monday for whatever reason, I will wrangle up somebody to help you.
I’ve started to discover how hard writing contemporary can be. I have the main plot points in my head, but figuring how to get to each one without writing filler chapters has been difficult. Right now I’m just try…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Hi Esther!!! I haven’t talked to you in foreverrrr!!!
How’s your WIP going??? Is it still the one in New Mexico (sorry I feel so behind on everything here lolll)
My WIP is actually going really well, idk what it is about winter but I can always write the best in winter lol
Idk why
The vibes are just right I guess *shrugs*
-
Esther replied to the topic Open Eyes in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 9 months ago
Thanks so much!!! <33
-
Esther replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’ve started to discover how hard writing contemporary can be. I have the main plot points in my head, but figuring how to get to each one without writing filler chapters has been difficult. Right now I’m just trying to get to each plot points and am planning to cut stuff later if I have to.
-
Esther replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
OK I’M FINALLY GOING TO SIT DOWN AND ACTUALLY WRITE A RP!
I don’t know where we left off with our charries and I haven’t written from Lukas’s POV or even the WIP he’s in for AGES, so let’s just see how this goes. 🤣
Lukas
“Is this normal?”
Everton shot Lukas a raised eyebrow look. “Is what normal?”
“Me bei…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Well if you feel like switching projects at any point during the challenge, don’t force yourself against a writing block. But that sounds like a good plan. Is this the romance with the Italian boy? 😏
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I think I finally caught up on some leftover snowballs and now have 12 in reserve… 😏
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m going to work on my current WIP that has been chugging along slowly (a NA contemporary romance). I’m dying to start brainstorming a middle-grade project, but I’m not allowing myself to write anything else until I finish the first draft of my current WIP. 😂 (Which should have been finished in November, but life happened; I couldn’t finish…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@rae @loopylin @linus-smallprint @theshadow @keilah-h @theducktator I’m just tagging whoever comes to mind. I hope some of you will do this too, and if so, hope to meet you in the sprinting topic on Monday!
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m really excited because my project is going to have an absurdist world, and should only be 50k or so words since it will be middle grade level. What about everyone else?
-
Esther replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Tagging some more folks who I believe signed up! @ellette-giselle @liberty @theshadow @savannah_grace2009 @anyoneelsethatmybrainisstrugglingtoremember
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
In my defense, it looks more like a snowball on the computer. 😅 But yeah, I was too lazy to scroll through them all and I saw a round, light object… 🤪
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m revitalizing this topic because CWW 2025 is on Monday! @godlyfantasy12 @koshka @esther-c @hybridlore @everyone
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
I always thought of him as our older brother, but somehow it never clicked until you said that! lol. I was kinda like, “I’m pretty sure I’m the only person who thinks this way, and I’m not sure if it’s right…..”
I was the same way!!!
Wow, I love the picture you have just painted in my mind!
That actually makes me so happy that I…[Read more]
- Load More
