@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint sheesh, seven years?!
There was one series I got into which had a seven year gap between its last two installments, but I got into it the year the last part came out so I didn’t have to wait long. I can’t imagine being one of those people who’d been into it before then and were waiting years for the conclusion.
I plan to release…
-
Loopy replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper I’ll be too busy to write the rest of this week, but thanks! Visiting my brother’s family tomorrow and Saturday. But I have six more years left to join. :]
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I think you can still join!! We’ve had people introduce themselves half way through the challenge, at least, so you could try and sign up. It is for ages 13-25, I believe.
– Spy signing off

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon You’re not alone. I had to look up what grade 10 yr olds are in for Brea, and I wasn’t homeschooled XD
Brea (the library)
“People say that he and I look a lot alike, but I don’t see it because he’s a boy and also old.” Brea did a little hair toss, letting her black curls bounce against her shoulder. Then she fu…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
It’s sad I couldn’t join this time. Does anyone know when the next one is? Also, is it only for a certain age group?
-
Loopy replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@everyone
How’s the crazy writing going? -
Loopy replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Don’t know if I’ve said this before, but the way Lyens name everything is hilarious XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint Reading it right now! Sorry, I’ve gotten behind. I’ll let you know my thoughts once I’m done :]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Anyone want a Marcurious scene…???
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
omc
girl you are so funny XDXDXD
Xandro can’t manipulate water on his own, and he does have power, but his powers lie “dormant” unless an Aquino combines their powers with his. It basically just gives the Aquino more capacity to manipulate moisture, if that makes sense!
But without an Aquino, he’s just a normal horse…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@smiley I love it!!! 😍😍😍 BUCKYYYYY
And I also love her dynamic with Tony 🤣🤣
@keilah-h it’s kinda interesting that you bring this up, bc it’s at least hinted at in the MCU that Steve was raided Christian
“There’s only one God, ma’am, and I’m pretty sure he doesn’t dress like that.”
And Thor and Loki, tho seen as “gods” aren’t actually…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 8 months ago
I think I just assumed that most people who know each other irl on here are siblings, and you guys were working on this thing outside of KP, so that’s what made me think of it. I am not a spy… in fact, I’m a detective 🕵🏻♂️
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 wow! Interesting. Is Xandro a normal horse or is he some kind of water horse in the same way they’re water people?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Here’s a random scene from WIP
Livia and Aubrielle are currently fleeing for their lives, trying to make it to Erstonia…
Glistening sand stretched out for miles…
At first, Livia had thought it was beautiful and mesmerizing, but now she hated it with a passion.
There was sand everywhere.
Sand in her teeth, sand on her tongue, sand in h…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 8 months ago
Tomatoes are delicious, but, I admit, potatoes are better.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Aw, that scene is so sad! 😥 And yeah, that is kind of creepy. One of my friends who used to live in Germany said that some people in Germany pretend like WW2 never happened–or they don’t believe it did.
Yes, as long as you’re writing, you can throw snowballs!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle I read the story. How sad.
What makes me angry is not necessarily that it happened (although that is angering) it’s that people go out of their way to say it didn’t happen. Like what are you gonna get out of that?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
It happened and people need to know. It shocks me so much when I talk to my peers and I say “Holocaust” and they ask, “what was that?”
WHAT?
How could someone forget stuff like this????
There are monuments to the horrors of living in WW2 Germany in several places where I’m from. Mind you, I’ve never been to one, but I’ve read up…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Note!!
About six months ago, Grace’s adopted sister Julie was diagnosed with cancer again, this time it was stage four. She was married and even had a six-year-old sister, and yet for some reason God had put a timeline on her life.
she has a six year old daughter!! Not a sister
-
whaley replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
It might take me a bit to do, though. (CWW frenzy)
- Load More
