@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
No worries!
-
Light replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
Girl those boards are amazing!!! I love them so much!!! 🤩🤩🤩
Ahhhhh that looks like such an awesome fanfic I love it 🤩🤩 So Steve is Robin Hood??
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal aww man! That’s a shame, we’ll miss ya!
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Awwwwww 😭😭 But I feel like you’re using that as such a good plot device 🙈
-
Esther replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
In Indiana, you can start driver’s ed at 15.😎Â
I haven’t actually started yet though and I only just signed up.Ohhh noiceee 😎 Yeah, I have to wait until I’m 15 1/2. 🤪 Which is both good and bad timing in this case. By the end of May I’ll reach that point, which means I can get my temps. I’ll have lots of time and opportunit…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh my goodness I love this so much 🥹
Sometimes I wonder if this forum is actually helping me grow as a writer, and then I look at all the connections and friendships I’ve made and I’m like—yes. <33
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Aw man, we’ll miss you! :`(
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Cool screenshots!! I used to play Minecraft, but I kind of got out of it after a while. Me and my siblings would play in phases. Do you play all survival or creative as well?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @raxforge Yall can just write your rps if that’s what you want to do. You don’t have to announce it first or ask for permission lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m 15
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Hehe guys, I forgot about this. My bad.
Hugo
Hugo nodded. Behind him, after inspecting the scale rip in her jacket, Barnes gave a solemn thumbs up.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I shall be the undefeated meme champion. Fear me.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint I was thinking landfill
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I would totally roleplay for this, but Marcel is meant to head towards the river with the others, and I don’t want to singlehandedly move everyone especially because Jonas’ rebel character is leading. I have a feeling everyone has lost track of what needs to happen next, and that’s why the ball isn’t rolling.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper I will keep making these memes until the dopamine stops coming
And I very much enjoyed your memes as well XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@jonas If you give me a description of the new monsters that are being released into the city (forgot what they’re called), then I can do a rp sometime today or tomorrow
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
A rp needs to be inactive for a lot longer than a few weeks before I consider it truly dead. More like 4 months. Or a year. Then it’s dead. But then necromancy is also still a thing.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Pause? It doesn’t need to be officially dead, but I don’t know if there’s enough interest right now to continue.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@loopylin haha!!! I love that meme.
- Load More
