@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I also tried a character generator, and it came up with perfect results almost right away.

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Had to make this

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I am so passionate about this

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Ok that makes sense. I think your Church just uses an unconventional definition of the word which isn’t what religion typically means. It just means “belief in and worship of a god or gods”. We believe in a God. The one and only true God.
So it’s just a silly definition mix up lol. We agree on everything else I think.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
My church has always explained that being a Christian isn’t a religion. It isn’t a list of “dos and don’ts” and it’s not just “a” religion, it’s the TRUTH. being a Christian and believing in the Bible has always been a direct relationship with God to me.
Religion isn’t necessarily a “bad” word, but in my opinion I like to avoid it…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
*Sidles in* Okay, me answer too.
What is your denomination?
I am an Orthodox Presbyterian. Not a lot of people recognize it; it’s small enough that I’m familiar with many of the leaders from across the Southeast. To make it short, I’m a Calvinist. XD
Did you grow up with this denomination? Are you still growing up with it?Or did you convert to it…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I love those, they’re so nerdy XD I should reread that book
Those are so great, I saved a couple to my phone lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
They caught up to her
Sorry for the dumb question, my brain does not work properly, but who did they catch up to?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2007
Me too, girl, me toooooo
🩷
The Psalms always be hitting hard…
😆 Yep
What about the word religion do you not like? By definition, belief in Jesus Christ or any other god is religious. But if there’s some bad connotation attached to the word that I’m not aware of, then that’s understandable.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I try to read through the psalms whenever im going through hard stuff.
Me too, girl, me toooooo
The Psalms always be hitting hard…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
This is a really interesting topic to read through. Thanks for making it @the_lost-journal :]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
What is your denomination?
I go to an Evangelical Church (it’s called Faith Alliance Church, and we’re part of the Christian and Missionary Alliance!)
Did you grow up with this denomination? Are you still growing up with it?Or did you convert to it yourself?
I grew up with it, but it’s always felt like home, so I would say I…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
1. What is your denomination?
I’m a Calvinist/ Reformed Evangelical
2. Did you grow up with this denomination?
Yes :]
3. How many books are in your bible? And if you wish, what are those books?
66 books
4. How many people in your family are that denomination? (If any are a separate denomination, or religion)
My whole immediate…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
As you should be.
Really?? Honestly I was kind of self-conscious about it and concerned that it didn’t make sense, so thank you so much!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@stephie I would love a dragon too lol
-
Esther replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 1 year, 8 months ago
@stephie I actually don’t have a blog! I’ve heard some really advice from bloggers though, so I’ll share that with you when I get the time. :))
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@raxforge lolllll I assume you’re familiar with my creatures then.
now you’ll have to get Rae to draw that XD. I would, but I don’t know what you look like and I’m pretty sure you don’t wanna reveal your face to some random on the internet. That’d be all kinds of weird.
- Load More
