@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*Is sad*
Im sorryyy 🙁 I’ll try my best to find time for it
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I struggle with getting the right kind of vibe for a character’s name too, but it’s not typically a color.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
*Offers cake and an emotional support fluffy*
*Takes* *Stuffs cake into mouth* *Visibly stressed*
I can like the sound of a name perfectly fine, but the colors are just not it. And then I have to look for a name all over again.
@ellette-giselle @theducktator
The generator Ducky (can I call you that?) shared is one of the less…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@keilah-h I think most people are like that. I tried asking my mom what color numbers were one time and she just looked at me like I was crazy.
So you’re probably the normal one here XD
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I probably won’t either because I have a lot to do, sorry guys. :’)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@everyone in the color debate I don’t feel like tagging y’all
Am I the only one who doesn’t think numbers have colors?
They’re all black numerals on white paper to me.
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m moving tomorrow so I may or may not show up to the call
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Now im imagining my latin teacher wearing that pattern, lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@everyone
This is my favorite nonsense discussion. :] I used to be very adamant about the colors of my subject dividers in school.
Math is blue, English is purple, History is yellow, Science is green, and Latin is orange
Some numbers constantly change color for me, but 1 is definitely off-white, 3 is light blue, 4 is violet, and 7 is green.
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
My dad side the family is all messed up and scary, (drug dealers and gang leaders and such)
Relatable. My dad’s side is Chicago born and bred. I mean, does anyone else have a great aunt who was a bounty hunter? I don’t think so.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
wait, you generated those quote memes? HOW??!?!
You can search for them and you’ll find generators on multiple websites. I must warn you, some of them have language and/or very sexual quotes. Some of them have filters, which I used, but not all of them do.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@everyone
I wrote a few new chapters, if anyone’s interested in reading them!
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
SEVEN is GREEN!!! Science is green, math is blue, history is brick red, english is gold.
*Throws arms in the air* Also when was the last time anyone mentioned having synesthesia just like me? Because it would be nice to know that other writers have trouble picking character names based on color. You have no idea how much trouble I’ve been through.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
yesssss! I agree!!!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
If you wouldn’t mind, I would love to hear the story!
It’s been a while since I’ve heard it, and he does it way more justice but I’ll try to tell it to you XDXD
Basically, my grandpa worked for the railroad for many years.
What I think happened was that the place he was working for the railroad was getting shut down and he w…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Ok that makes sense. I think your Church just uses an unconventional definition of the word which isn’t what religion typically means. It just means “belief in and worship of a god or gods”. We believe in a God. The one and only true God.
The literal definition of the word, I agree with. Like you said, technically it is a religi…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Don’t worry, we’re not fighting! lol, we’re just asking questions <3
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Praying!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae Oh no, that’s so scary! I’ll be praying!! 🙏🏻
- Load More
