@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh nooo, that throws a wrench into things…
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh ok, I’d assumed Barnes could offer a suggestion and we can move forward from there. But whatever floats your boat.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Hugo
“I’ve been here for maybe a week,” Hugo replied, “but it feels like ages. I’m still not entirely used to it yet.”
He said this sympathetically. Victor probably didn’t know much about the place. After all, the school was incredibly huge and there were new dimensions to it everywhere you looked.
Something moved…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*Checks* …Oh, actually I RPed last! Page 464.
-
Esther replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@theducktator @the_lost-journal
Ok, I’ll try to clear up the confusion then!
For not understanding, I don’t understand the whole set up of a contemporary non-denominational church. There is no structure whatsoever, and it confuses me greatly. XD
As for structure within the service, this is going to depend largely upon the church to be honest. Our…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Ok, cool!
What do you mean by structure? Like within the local, individual churches or broadly, like all of them?
-
Esther replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I fully believe there isn’t a single human being on this earth who worships Mary.
I mean, like Stephie said, there could be, but I’m not accusing anyone particular of this. I’ve just heard of people treating her that way and wanted to express my opinion on that. : )
@kefa @theducktator
I don’t understand why they don’t dress up…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I disagree with this a little. You cannot go off JUST the Bible, you need prayer too. And plus others can teach you a lot about God. So no, I do not “just” believe in the Bible.
Well…
Yes, you do need prayer, and God can reveal things to you. But God will NEVER say something to you that contradicts the Bible. If the Bible doe…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
*Reads a little bit*
*Loves it*
*Makes a mental note to read more, and subscribes*
-
whaley replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
My thinking cap is at your disposal!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
They might. In book 2, some characters will be travelling and will have to hunt for some food. Since deer is off the menu, hares, or other rabbit-like animals, will be a source of food to them.
Ahh, makes sense. Scratch the rabbit idea then.
(This is why we can be glad there are no human-animal hybrids in the real world)
lol yeah…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint okay, ideas!
- Arctic: This is cliche, but bears (with grizzly, polar, and black variants) would be cool. Or a semi-aquatic, fisherman race of seals.
- Asia: Red pandas, turtles, Asian elephants, or the flying dragon lizard might be cool.
- Oceans: This is gonna be hard if you want your creatures to retain some form of humanity.…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh my goodnessssss. I just typed out a super long response to your post, and then Wyoh ate it because I wasn’t signed in. 😭😭
I love these ideas. Thank you so much for all the time you’re putting into this (I love bouncing ideas off of someone! There’s a lot of stuff I haven’t figured out with this.) And I’m glad you like the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint I have a tiny one of those. You’re right, they’re good for basic poses, but mine at least is nowhere near the amount of flexibility for the poses I have my characters in much of the time.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint what regions of the world are you missing?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Your art does look good. I’m a little thrown off because the picture you took of it is a little tilted, but they do look balanced when I tilt my head to match.
thanks! yeah I think I took that picture with my tablet camera, and my tablet is huge so it’s hard to stabilize.
Here is my expertly made pronunciation guide:
lol t…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I have another chapter and let me tell yall
I finally understand the Bucky hype, like seriously he’s sooooooo good
Although Steve is still my favorite
I’m excited to write more of him and Kennedy but this chapter is still on Bucky and Grace
Also I do have a question
Do you guys want this to take place during civ…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
*Whispers* Good
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
My calculations also show that your profile pic is in complete harmony with the words you have articulated
Hehehehehehehe
If Emotional Side were here, she would probably laugh, but again, she’s too busy being pathetic.
Emotional sides are not pathetic, my dear KPer. They are the path to discovering ourselves. 😁
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I used to be pretty combative. I’ve learned to be nice, after much trial and error. And belonging to a class where each of the eight students, my besties, are from eight different kinds of churches. They gave me a lot of character development. XD
- Load More
