@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
AHHH GIRL I LOVE THIS
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Weird the forum stopped working…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed Beautiful boards!! I want to meet the characters now 😆
Also, this is random, but I had this memory the other day of when I first joined KP and your signature said you were the Queen of Emojis on KP 😂 Do you remember that?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed First off, these boards are cool and the characters look amazing.
Second, what a weird coincidence in your name and role selection for the female character—“Jaelryn” is weirdly close to “Jaylen,” the name of a character I have whose codename is Huntress. Her hair’s a bit shorter and darker than your character’s, and her eyes…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
My own forum stopped working for me💀
@theducktator I’ll have to share aesthetics here😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ooooohhh!! That’s exciting! I want to hear more about it if you post! 😁
-
freedom started the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae @savannah_grace2009 @godlyfantasy12 @kyronthearcanin @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @theloonyone @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @queen_of_alvastia @gwyndalf-the-wise @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @esther-c @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @theducktator @smiley @highscribeofaetherium @grcr @trailblazer @acancello @godlyfantasy12…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ok, awesome, thank youuuu! :))
-
Esther replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
What’s the word limit again??
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Seriously contemplating posting some rough character designs. I’ll think about it.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Lucky Barnes, your author lets you have good things. Sniper’s parents will be dead halfway through the storyline and he’s still a bit messed up from it afterward. And it’s not even my fault.
Lucky in some ways, unlucky in others. XD I decided over the past year or so that I don’t like writing characters with just trauma+healing as thei…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@grcr That looks so good! I know I’ve said this before, but you’re so good at drawing characters interacting in a scene together <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
“You don’t do anything. You’re a recluse, dear.”
Hehehe best line. And reading it in an old woman’s voice makes it 10x better 😆
- Load More





