@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Thank you!! 😊
Thanks!
Ummm… sort of??? I mean, I based it loosely off of my relationship with my older brother—we tend to get along for the most part and rarely, if ever, actually fight. Of course we do goof off, but half of what we goof off about would look so weird in a book. XDD
I know what you mean though, and I d…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
He’s not a believer but seems to be asking the right questions recently
That’s a good sign. :-]
Is he older or younger than you?
He is a year younger than me, but you wouldn’t know it by looking at us. He is heavier (due to exercise and being a ravenous teenage boy), and he’s in a wheelchair, so it’s hard to guess who is taller.
-
whaley replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
My brother loses his steam over many inconsequential details.
Me: 🎵 It’s funny how some distance makes everything seem smaaaaaalll 🎵
-
whaley replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
have you ever seen Frozen?
✨ Let it gooOooOoOOoooOo ✨ *Throws back my hair dramatically* I sing that song whenever my siblings are unnecessarily argumentative.
-
whaley replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
Do you ever have that problem?
Oh yeah, all the time. I’d say to write it down anyway, because there is always some reason why you had the idea in the first place.
Every idea has a nugget of interest behind it, and if you feel some appeal despite knowing it won’t work, write it down. Then think about why it appealed to you…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
@hybridlore thank you!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
I’ll be praying for him as well!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
heyo! Just wanted to come back here and ask for some prayer for my uncle. He’s been having some really bad internal issues and is in a lot of pain.
He’s not a believer but seems to be asking the right questions recently, so prayer for both his physical condition and his spiritual search would be appreciated!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Awesome, good to know. I think I do mention very vaguely later that they won the game, but you’re right, I don’t think any reader will make the connection.
So, that was my bad 😅 You’ve read all the chapters I’ve posted. For some reason, my brain didn’t make the connection that you had read them all because I read this:
[Read more] -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
(I just realized I try to match the other person’s tone, that person being you)
so, like, really chill about most stuff and puts an “lol” at virtually everything?
I’m a very “tell it like it is” kind of person, and I also don’t like getting into confrontations online or even something that resembles a confrontation, so I try to be l…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@esther-c wow, that’s a nice beginning!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
What are your thoughts on catholic reconciliation? (For those who don’t know, reconciliation is where catholics go (supposed to be at least every month) to confess their sins. And then they are forgiven for them.) And what questions do you have. (That definition is the most simple version, there is more to it.)
I’ve never heard o…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper oh no!!
I think he’s more concerned that he can’t flex his abs. *Rolls eyes*
bruhhh lol
Is he older or younger than you?
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
What are your thoughts on catholic reconciliation? (For those who don’t know, reconciliation is where catholics go (supposed to be at least every month) to confess their sins. And then they are forgiven for them.) And what questions do you have. (That definition is the most simple version, there is more to it.)
I believe every C…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
I think he’s more concerned that he can’t flex his abs. *Rolls eyes*
Legit concern 😂
Naw, jk jk. 😉 I’ll be praying! <3
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
Heya, please pray for a quick recovery for my brother in the emergency room. He has a shunt for his medical condition, and while at therapy, they heard a crack in his neck. It’s possible the cord connecting the shunt to the rest of his body has snapped.
He’s doing fine. I think he’s more concerned that he can’t flex his abs. *Rolls eyes* But it…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Yay!!
I found a round about way to get access!! (Don’t ask)
Should I be concerned? lol 🤪
Everette (I think) asks if Sara knows who Jesus was. Now, unless you have a very different theology than I do, I believe it’s who Jesus “is” not “was”.
Good point—I’ll have to change that.
Also, unless I missed something, the last we had wit…
-
whaley replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
Love how you always have illustrations on hand, by the way. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Thanks, lollll
(I just realized I try to match the other person’s tone, that person being you)
oh my word!! It’s so accurate tho!! That is a total Leo expression! And Rory is… yeah, being Rory. 😂
😁 Hehehe, I’m glad it has the right feeling, even if it’s cartoony. I felt like it was right to add Leo because he’s pla…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
Could you expand more on what you mane by that, please?
I like to write down every idea I have so that I don’t have to contain everything in my head and forget it. So, the opposite of Ellette. (Why are we always the opposite? Why??)
I organize the ideas by topic (plot, worldbuilding, etc) very deliberately. I’m trying to…[Read more]
- Load More
