@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
Thankfully it’s not canon for obvious reasons.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
well there is like two ships that are straight… BUT ONE OF THEM IS WITH A BROTHER AND SISTER! THESE PEOPLE ARE TWISTED IN THE MIND!!!!!!)
ngl incest ships are worse for me. Gay ships? Disgusting. I hate them. But at the same time, that’s the way the world is going, and while I don’t agree with it I’m not gonna be surpris…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
@rae oooh! His old friend came to stay where he was, that’s nice!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
It looks a lot better! One thing I noticed is that Antonio does say “fabuloso” twice.
“Then the topic conveniently comes up in a conversation with Easton.”
Also, I feel like this might be better if you just change it to “Then I can ask Easton” or something like that. Otherwise, it looks great! I like the way you made Hallie more rea…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
Turns out, my brother’s cord was broken in three places. This may have happened because of how much he’s grown. Because of the scar tissue around the cord, the fluid is still able to pass through his body safely, and he doesn’t need surgery!
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Done, and officially less stressed about the assignment now.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
What do you think? Pretty sure your email is visible on there as well as mine.
I’m good with it. *thumbs up* It might be a good idea to post it on your profile, rather than directly on the forum.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Hehe, it definitely is. XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
*pops head in*
I’m so happy to see this forum still active and well🥹🥲
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Awwww!!!
But in six months he’s moving to Florida for college…..😭😭
At least I have a little brother <333 I love him to DEATH…I literally love him so muchhhh
That is so funny that your MC is named Hallie because (I know I’ve told you this before but Imma say it again hahaha) my little sister’s name is Hallie!!! so it’s just…
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Hey guys! I’m going to work from 2:15 to some undetermined time. I have to jot down the full outline for my senior thesis, and go down some hopefully valuable rabbit trails. You know how research is. I’d love to have company!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
I could also probably use prayer for getting a job. Seems I’m not good at anything that gets you money lol. Nothing I try is really working out. I’m hoping to get a job within the next couple months so I’m not forced to move back in with my parents.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
I know I don’t respond much on here, but I am still praying for yall when I see posts. <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Dante
For probably the tenth time since they first met, Dante was thankful that Alpha seemed to consider him a friend, or at least someone who wasn’t a threat.
He laughed nervously. “Uhh, no. I haven’t heard anything. Do you… normally go around stabbing people in the gut? I mean, I get the boredom thing, but there are less bloody ways to…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
will you post the doc on here when you’re finished, or no?
Oh whoops I didn’t plan that far ahead. Probably?
@whalekeeper What do you think? Pretty sure your email is visible on there as well as mine.
-
freedom changed their profile picture 1 year, 7 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
and I have already written some scenes for it btw, but most of them are huge spoilers atm🤭
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 forgot to tag you😅🫠
- Load More
