@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I knoww. It does seem to work with his backstory, though. Poor guy. Ten years in slavery…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I like him! He has a funny personality. I think he might become a Christian eventually.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Great section!! It seemed pretty realistic. Oof, Ian’s going to be trouble 😬
I can’t wait for the next one!
-
whaley replied to the topic DnD QNA in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Also, how much does the DM have to tweak a campaign in order to fit the players in? I’ve heard that you have to give the DM a character sheet first, and I’d imagine a character-centered game will have to juggle all the character motives. Like how much do the DM and the player have to collaborate before the game?
-
whaley replied to the topic DnD QNA in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I already have some questions! Thanks for the topic, Andrew. XD
First of all, how difficult is it to learn the game? Second, how far can a person make up lore for DnD, on top of whatever campaign setting they use? For example, I was reading about warlocks and it didn’t give a list of patrons, so I assumed you make up your own.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Did you hear that one of my characters actually did kill someone in the School RP?
WHATTTT
RUTH NOOOOOOOOOO WHYYY -
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Hehe maybe if I stay up long enough, I’ll catch one of the early risers
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Dragon squared
-
Loopy posted an update 1 year, 6 months ago
Why do I feel more social at 3:00 am than any other time of day?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
And this isn’t finished but here’s a double dragon

-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Can’t sleep so imma post some art here.
I traced this pose a bit cuz I was feeling lazy

it’s me :]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I think that Character Party was ONE OF A KIND
And that’s why we can’t ever replicate it
Sadly
But like I think I’m gonna remember it for the rest of my life…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Thank you! 🥰
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Thanks!! 🤗
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Praying for you!! 🙏🏻 💕
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle okay then!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper haha it was super informal though, and I barely remember what we had to do.
I only remember my character: her name was Jayheart, and she was a brown WindClan medicine cat with a white paw and green eyes. Her name, appearance and personality influenced most of my OC’s of other fandoms afterward.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 ooh that’s a good scene!
Riven seems to be different than in your previous drafts. He’s a bit more conniving and less “I’m evil cause I can be!”
I’m a bit worried that what he calls “protecting” A’grend doesn’t mean truly protecting it. But maybe he’s telling the truth. I don’t know.
- Load More

I guess talking to myself and the void is less intimidating than actual people
This makes sense. During the day I’m too anxious to socialize but at night I eagerly search for someone who wants to chat lol.