@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Loopy replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I should read through the rp sometime
*this rp
-
Loopy replied to the topic DnD QNA in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
We could also use a simpler ttrpg game system that my family uses for one shots pretty often. It takes like five minutes to learn and gives you a lot more room to be creative with your character. Just an idea, though. I like the dnd 5e system as well.
Google meet is fine with me, but im pretty sure it shares your email with everyone.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I should read through the rp sometime since it apparently has so many important kp history moments in it
-
Loopy replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Alpha also recently tried to strangle Dante after they started insulting each other.
I’m now realizing a lot of the rp’s violence seems to center around him… -
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Great section! I too loved the part where they told the children about Jesus. I’m excited to see if/how Leon reaches Ian.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@raxforge oh ok then!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
but yeah now I can share my latest work!

he just snoozing lolnobody yell or you might wake him up, and trust me, no one wants to deal with an annoyed Argonite who was just having a nice dream.
I have an animated version with the z’s appearing and disappearing but kp doesn’t do gifs so…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
That could help me figure out whether it’s client sided or a sitewide thing.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle it’s doing it to me right now, how about you?
-
whaley replied to the topic DnD QNA in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Awesome, thanks for the answers!
Should a KP DnD campaign?
Me and Loops have talked about setting up a campaign. I think it would have to be dependant on who wants to, and who is willing to participate through Zoom.
I want to find a manual first and run things past my dad, since he used to play in high school.
-
Esther replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Ohhh, haha, gotcha 🤪
yeah I actually had no idea this was where Wyoh originated!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Praying! <33
-
whaley replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Wait why are we talking about Fantasy School deaths?
-
whaley replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
And then there was that time multiple characters destroyed a flesh monster
-
whaley replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Hugo has also stabbed Alpha and would have killed him if Alpha was anyone else – but if I remember correctly, Ruth was the one who decided Alpha was in range of the knife. It was kind of an accident. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
and then after a little while or a few posts, it returns to normal.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
does anyone else notice that KP sometimes goes into weird formatting? I was trying to post a picture here and it did exactly that. I’m trying to figure out if it happens at a specific time or something, or if it’s just random.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 1 year, 6 months ago
https://editor.reedsy.com/s/p8SdhuQ
@keilah-h @whalekeeper @esther-c @grcr @theducktator @theshadow @anyone-else
I JUST WROTE A NEW CHAPTERRR - Load More

oh wow!
so in order to exert his power he needs to steal from her. Interesting.
yeah, he gets power off of the lies she believes. but she doesn’t know that yet.
ohhhh! ok that makes sense.
I feel terrible for her. That life seems excruciating.
yeah…it is *cries*
Wait whattt
Iverrrr 🧐
PLOT TWIST BWAHAHAA
What’s the twist? I didn’t see a twist, but that might’ve just been me.
Because TIGIN showed up…the same Pythonos that tried to kill Liv in the desert, and the same Pythonos that held Ottoline captive…he survived the tidal wave and he knows Iver!
Oh I’d forgotten his name.
ohhhh okay! so it’s all coming together.
YESSSSS
bwahahahahha
Oh my goodness, poor Sef. *is slightly traumatized* Lilitu, save her!
I KNOWWWWW
XXD