@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Awesome, thanks!
Great, thank you!! What made you guess that?
You’re right xD -
Keilah H. replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 that’s a great message!!
what are the crystals for btw? Are they just like “badges” of some kind, or do they have a deeper meaning?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh no, I’m so sorry. Praying for them 🙏
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Could you survive in your story's universe? If not, why? If so, how? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper oooh! I like this question because…it actually depends on WHERE I ended up XD
Basically my world is just that- a WORLD
Kinda like earth, it has a VAST majority if different kingdoms, countries, lands, etc, so like…I may survive great in one place but elsewhere? NOPE XD
So like Cirque? PSH I guess it depends on who is ruling it…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
But November is my loving baby. He holds so much love in his heart and he just wants the same love. (in fact when my babies receive their “crystals” representing their God-given gifting, November’s actually IS love.)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon bruh SOOOB thank you for your words because that is the exact emotion I am trying to portray. and while it’s heartbreaking that is exactly what is happening…
My books do deal with some deep heavy themes…they do have their lighthearted moments though don’t worry! But…the world is a dark place, and my goal has always been…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Snake’s teeth. (in case you don’t know, that’s an expression of surprise or shock in my dragon stories. It doesn’t have much to do with real snakes and is actually referencing the ancient Icewraith king)
I hate despicable human garbage like whoever did that
Me too. Especially misconduct in that regard. Sins like murder and…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal
Oh my goodness! 🫢 I can’t believe it… She’ll be in my prayers. 😥😥💕💕 -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
(It is 9:30 at night where I’m at and I’m doing silly things on KP again…..)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@theshadow no worries mate! (Read that in Sniper’s voice XD)
I enjoy being tagged anyway. (Whether you read that in his voice or however you imagine my voice to sound is up to you.)
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
“I know about a broken vending machine nearby that you can get free drinks out of,”
Waaaiiit… I think I know which vending machine this is. XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Felicity
“Uh huh. Real convincing.”
Chase looked uncomfortable.
“I know about a broken vending machine nearby that you can get free drinks out of,” Felicity continued. “I can show you if you want. Maybe that would cheer you up? Unless you’d rather go to class. Do you like soda?”
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yeah, that makes sense. I’ve read the Ilyon Chronicles, which kind of has a similar vibe to your story’s time period and world, and one of the side characters (Christian) married a former prostitute after she became a believer. So, maybe it kind of reminded me of that, I don’t know.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon
Lois
“I, well…” Lois adjusted his glasses, avoiding eye contact with the others. “Leaving isn’t really an option for me. Especially when I’m older. My family…” he trailed off, and they walked in silence for a moment.
Then he cleared his throat and continued.
“This school is my escape, I suppose. I’m just…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
You’re alive! Yay! KP has not been behaving itself lately.
The memes are wonderful😂
Thanks hehe
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@rae Aww those are so cute! And the colors look so smooth. I love them.
- Load More
