@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
Test
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
Weird. I’ll have to look into it—I really don’t know if it’s a great option or not, but I remembered it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore my friends did that! Unfortunately I think it went offline a little while ago, I don’t know why.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle oh yes, soccer.
Enjoyable game to watch, sometimes, but utter misery to play. Hot and sweaty, and no one would ever let me have the ball. three or so years of playing and I kicked the stinkin’ thing maybe five times?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
I do also know that if you create a website on Blogger or Wix, something like that, I think there’s an option to create a forum. I’ve never tried it before, but I could look into it if y’all would prefer that to a closed chat.
It would still technically be open to people on the internet, but the link would have to be shared for them to acces…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal haha great poems!
@rae @theducktator seems like my choice a long time ago to avoid Discord like the plague was a solid one.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Okay! 😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
That’s because you don’t know his full story.
I know his life, and I know that it was the completion of his character arc.
Well, okay, maybe. 😝
technically I should make you wait for tomorrow…….. but I am feeling rather nice today………
*gasps* A bonus section?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
😂
That’s crazy. Colorado is kind of notorious for that, I thought, but I’ve never been to your state before.
I don’t kill characters without a reason. I don’t even kill them. My badguys do.
Ahem—I don’t see much of a reason for Conrad’s death. Aaron and Adrian can be explained, I guess, but there’s still lots of other people yo…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh no! @liberty beat me! XD
yesterday it was 80 degrees.
Today it’s 5 and snowing.
That’s rather strange . . . 🤔 Sounds like Colorado, but I don’t even think it’s that extreme there. Today we have a high of nearly 80.
He died in the beginning of book 2. Hybridelore almost killed me for it.
(it was a rather brutal scene………
-
Esther replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
Yeah contacting someone who used to be affiliated with KP might be a good idea. Idk how busy Josiah is, but it’d be great just to know that the site will keep running.
-
Loopy posted an update 1 year, 6 months ago
When your insomnia is so bad that you start to see your early riser friends show up online 😑
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper You have 10 hours left
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
FelicityÂ
“Of course.”
Felicity smiled at Chase. She then sat down, leaning her back against the wall, and took a sip of her drink.
“I think every student needs the occasional break from class to go get a free treat. It raises your spirits and therefore raises your grades. Probably. Granted, I’ve done this two out of the three days I’ve…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
also your signature lol
I have a bunch of those screenshotted from a video I watched about silly AI creations.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal that’s cool
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore ok! you’re welcome!
-
whaley replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
I just sent another message through the Contact Us page. I checked around for an email and found ‘kingdompenmag@gmail.com.’ I’m not sure if this is the only inbox KP uses, so I’m going to wait for a while before directly using this email instead of Contact Us.
I think the best thing to do right now is to have a backup plan, and try to get…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
You’re totally fine. Thanks! 😁
- Load More
