@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle not gonna lie, I’ve never seen you as….as…. *gestures to your depressed posts* this. Critics are likely gonna say way worse about your book, and won’t be as nice as Linus or any of the rest of us about it. It’s just the life of an author.
Also, remember, you can say no to feedback. If you don’t agree with something he said,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon I love how the writer is confused when things don’t go exactly the way she tried to write it lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
 I wonder……. these books were written so long ago and comparing them to the stuff I have written now, they’re just not as good at all.
I feel you. I look back at some of my old work and I’m like “I wrote this??? Sheesh, this is terrible!”
But then sometimes I look back at my old work and I’m like “With a little reworking, this c…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon General science
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Yeah, Hugo ran back to our group
@everyone
I want to update Marcel/Mateo/Celarent in a bit, but I am at a Southeast-wide presbytery meeting, and right now, my only purpose in life is to refill food and water pitchers for everybody. It’s worth it. XD But due to my responsibilities, please wait for me to proceed.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Yes actual killing please.
lol no I’m actually serious. This isn’t the rp for that.
@elishavet-pidyon Yeah Hugo caught back up with them. He was only gone for like a minute. I’m not sure what to write for that group rn, sorry.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I’m assuming you added Sara because writing one female in the group is awkward?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint thank you! I don’t draw mecha dragons much, but when I do I like to put detail into them.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-be me
-be listening to the Portal 2 soundtrack cause I get into a phase of wanting to do that every so often (still haven’t played the game itself though, despite the fact that like 3 people have recommended it to me, cause I’m not sure if my computer will like me if I download another game)
-have a drawing idea

-D R A G O NÂ W H E A T L E…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 whoa, the fact that Lilitu just killed the man responsible for his current situation is crazy!! Even if he doesn’t know that.
It’s also a good message–revenge isn’t the best option. Killing Kratos just made Lilitu feel worse.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Agh yes I am lol
I’ve missed being on here :/
I’ve been so busy between school and work! (I recently got a job at a coffee shop which is good because I get money! But hard because I don’t have as much free time anymore!)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@theducktator @whalekeeper @esther-c @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @theshadow @grcr
I wrote some new chapters!
They’re really, REALLY rough but hopefully you guys enjoy them
(It gives me motivation to be able to share what I wrote with people, so thank you for supporting me 😊💜)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
OMC
I’m so sorry!
I don’t think this popped up in my email so I never saw it *cries*
How am I just now seeing this?!
Anyways, that makes a lot of sense!
I will think about that XDXD
And don’t worry about the length, I enjoyed reading your thoughts!!!!
-
Esther posted an update 1 year, 6 months ago
@savannah_grace2009
Hey girl! Just been thinking about you lately. How are you doing?? 🩷 -
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Same kinda situation for us! Glad you’re all okay!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Praying!! Is it over?
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Supposed to get some more severe weather tonight. To be completely honest, I’m a little worried, even though we’ve never gotten a tornado in our neighborhood (even though we’ve lived here for 15+ years). It’d be great if the sirens didn’t go off at all and we didn’t have to go down to the basement (because then we don’t have to lose any sleep if…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Felicity
“…Yeah, like a sunset, I guess.” As she looked at Chase, her momentary wave of frustration faded away. She smiled.
“So, what’s your next class? Mine’s science. I’m still deciding if I want to go or skip and risk Lois’ disappointment.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
No actual killing please
- Load More

@esther-c
HI ESTHER!!!
How are you doing?
Sorry I haven’t been active lately, I’ve ben soooo busy!
I’ve been working on my WIP when I can and I have a few new chapters!
I know I don’t comment on your Worth All the World page but I do read it when you tag me so please keep tagging me! I love your writing, I love all the highschool drama lol XD…[Read more]
Hiiii! <33
I’m doing pretty good! A little busy because I’ve been prioritizing things like school, family, and rest(!) lately, but it’s been good. 🙂
Good!! Yes! I saw those, and I’mma read them as soon as I get the chance.
No worries! I’m so glad you’ve been enjoying it; it means a lot. 😊
Oh so fun!! I’m about to get a job at a coffee shop t…[Read more]