@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
@grcr I love him! I get so excited when you post new art. I like his expression and the hands are impressive.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
The rest I’d probably save to buy votes someday.
You have to buy votes? Votes for what?
Mel, who is the most annoying person you know?
“Mrs. Figney, the old lady who lives next door. She yells at me all the time. ‘Quit trampling my lawn! Quit stealing from the garden! If you release one more wild raccoon into my yard I’m calling t…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
@hybridlore haha thanks!
@the_lost-journal I had some answers to that, but they got eaten by the ghost. I’ll retype them tomorrow.
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
It’s an important question
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
The theif on the cross didn’t need to be baptized. Even in modern day, we don’t convict someone for things that where done before a law was passed.
I’m… prrreeEtty dArn certain Jesus’ words on that cross are still relevant today.
Jesus’ disciples taught, and we listen to them, but they were originally taught by Jesus. I trust in His cho…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Y’all’s characters are hilarious. I had so much fun reading through all of that xD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Okay!
XD. We actually usually use Google Meet for the calls, but that might have the same option?
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
In fact, I think 1 Peter 3:21 perfectly juxtaposes the physical and spiritual aspects of this topic
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
Plus, given God emphasizes our inability to save ourselves with deeds in the physical ream, it would be kinda weird for him to say “focus on Jesus alone, and your spirit will be saved” and then say “mkay but you have to get physically baptized or else you’re in trouble.” I believe in baptism as part of the salvation process, but I think the giving…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@hybridlore I might be able to come!
@theducktator bruhhhhh
Fortunately, I think Zoom has a function to lower background noise.
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
Sorry for butting in, just found the passage because I was discussing this same topic with a friend, and here it is. This is the ESV.
Luke 23:32-33. Two others, who were criminals, were led away to be put to death with him. And when they came to the place that is called The Skull, there they crucified him, and the criminals, one on his…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Oh. Wow. Sorry to hear that! But hopefully you guys have made up…?
Huntress: We did eventually. For Scout it took a while, a bit longer than me.
I find it funny that your daughter only finds it “gross” and doesn’t feel bad for them, the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree I guess!
Scout: She probably would feel a bit sorry for…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@koshka bruh.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
@grcr great job! Even on the box lol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Aw, okay! No worries!
-
Esther replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
i won’t be able to make it this time around 😭
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Awesome! XD Last call my brother was messing around with the window behind me too xD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @theducktator @koshka @grcr @ellette-giselle @elishavet-pidyon @savannah_grace2009 @whalekeeper @theshadow @stephie @anyone-else
Just a reminder that the group call will be tomorrow morning, Lord willing!
10:30 EST / 9:30 CST / 8:30 MST
(I think I got that right? I’m not really sure about the abbreviations. XD)
Please let m…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
Or you could include a twin getting asked that question and give the reader a glimpse into that irritation. I’d appreciate that. XD
I may find a way to work that into TcoH. XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
It looks great! Aside from the things Keilah and Elishavet have mentioned… does he like music?
- Load More
