-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 thank you reading it! I’m glad you’re enjoying it 🙂
@skredder Awesome! 😀 (we’ll see what @seekjustice says too 🙂 )
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Awesome! 🙂 😀 From Dekreel’s KPA I know you’re a dog, what breed/color/personality are you? (Should I just read the Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton?)
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m finally poking my head in here! 🙂 *pokes head in, followed by body and tail* I’m writing for a tiny bit, then I have to go. But I might be on a little later today! 🙂
@dekreel WHAT? What happens when you finish the KPA???? *gasps*
Wow. You are either staying up really late or getting up really early! XD
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 YAY! Thank you! 😀 😀 Oh, that’s fine. Most of my rough drafts are really rough as well. 🙂
By the way, I’m liking what I’ve read so far! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder okay, would it be possible to break it up into sections (just when you want to give it to readers)? and are you up for the three-way swapping? 😉
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Oh, you won’t have to wait for much longer…hopefully. 🙁 I don’t know how much time I’ll have to write this week, but hopefully I will have a new post by Sunday. 🙂
@dekreel Thanks! Yes, your map is very helpful! 🙂 Flying squirrels are cool. 😎 *wags tail* But they are even harder to chase than regular squirrels…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel @warrenluther04 @dragon-snapper @skredder @rochellaine I’m writing for a bit 🙂
@dekreel Wow, you were up pretty late 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree no problem, thank you a bunch! <3
@rochellaine that’s totally fine. Thank you for reading my chapter. 🙂 I’ll keep you/your brother in mind in case I have gun questions 😉
@skredder yay, thank you! Yeah I’d love to read yours too! Are you still in the process of writing it or is it a complete first draft? Maybe, if @seekjustice wants…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 I am lovin’ all the kapeefer literature you and Dekreel are writing! 😀 Great job! 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Yay, chapter swapping! Sounds great, thank you! 😀
Yes, that makes sense. I think I’m going to rewrite the first chapter, keeping everyone’s notes in mind. Jane said I was telling instead of showing a lot, so I’m going to try to work on that (maybe I should finish Daeus’ Show Don’t Tell course, hehe 🙂 ). So I’ll definitely let you…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel this is totally awesome-sauce! I can’t wait until the next paaaaaaart! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 @jane-maree @rochellaine @skredder @seekjustice @anyone I forgot
Thank you all so very much for reading the first chapter of my WIP! I admit, I was really nervous about other people reading it, but you all were so honest and I will keep all of your advice in mind.
Considering how much I needed to work on with my first chapter, I…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 yeah, I’d love it if you would! 🙂 warning though; this is a really rough first draft
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Thanks! No problem. 🙂
Oh, and this has a lot of possible foreshadowing for further parts of the story…. Muhahahah! *tail wags happily*
😋 🐶
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen
Part 2: The Talking Squirrel
Warren Luther stared at the spot where Catwing had been hovering. A Cheshire Catwing…he hadn’t even heard of catwings before today and now there were Cheshire Catwings??? And a Sheriff named Rochellaine who doesn’t believe in Catwings or talking squirrels?
“Kingdom Pen is aweso…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 and
Sam Kowal are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Could I beta-read? I feel like I should return the favor since you beta-read for me. 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing So no Grovensor until his schedule is freed up. Okay! 😀
Oh my gosh your cat is cute!!! I used to have a cat who slept behind our pillows on our bed. *fondly remembers cat*
Thanks! Umm…if you can fit them all, I’d like to at least include me, Snapper, you, Dekreel, FileWriter, and Sam and Stan. (I really hope I just gave you too many…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel How come these just keep getting better????? This is amazing!
*suspicious tail wag* Who just beamed down??? *suspicious tail wag* 🙂
- Load More
