-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder I just thought that maybe mad scientists in the 22nd century might take extra precautions when turning on for the first time a very intelligent robot that can think for itself. ya know, just in case….:)
Thank you for reading it! I’m gonna try to fix my sentence lengths.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Okay. I’m trying to figure out how the two characters are going to get somewhere. (AKA Warren and Riddlewit.) Also bouncing around ideas as to what characters will appear in this one…. *wags tail mischievously*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia thank you! i love your sentence. here’s my sentence:
Flying’s for droids. 🙂
sorry, had to sneak in that Star Wars reference 😀 this doesn’t even really fit in with the picture 🙂
@warrenluther04 lol, hilarious! 😀 but, uh, you know it’s a baby horse right? 😉 Oh my word that gif though! It’s still funny in meme form 😀
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 @skredder I’m back on again now. 🙂 Still working on Part 3.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira No problem! 🙂 That’s what we Kapeefers are here for! 😀
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Whups! Sorry, I totally did not see the tag for this…. 😅
Wow…this is hard.
Looking in the mirror, Knight Allan the Daring stared at his new form: a pink-tongued, black-furred llama.
Sorry, it’s the best I could come up with…. 😀

I wish that the gif worked…. 🙁
This could totally be a picture except for the fact that…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Actually, it would be kind of cool to have another Golden Retriever! 😀 Thanks!
@dekreel That is really cool. Lucky! 🙂 That sounds like an interesting dream. 😀
@supermonkey42 Thanks! Are you an R2, R3, R4, R5, or C1 unit? *geeks out about Star Wars*
@notawriter *laughs and rolls on floor* *wags tail* Yep! Good pun! 🙂 Thanks! Yep,…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Have fun! I might be on later too 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder alrighty, just gave you access. I’m gonna fix it so that whenever I post the link people already have access 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @warrenluther04 Hey guys you gonna write your sentences? 😉
I’ll get this going again by tagging @alia 🙂 here’s your picture:

and i’ll also tag @jane-maree here’s your picture 🙂

-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I’m not writing right now but……….
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROCHELLAINE!!!! *throws confetti* *gives you cake* *hands you party hat* I didn’t know today was your birthdaaaaaaaay! Are you doing anything special to celebrate? 😀 (though writing on your birthday is already pretty stellar 😉 )
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Jane said that in my prologue of my WIP, I was telling instead of showing a lot. Well, I rewrote the prologue, but I’m afraid it’s kinda choppy. Would you mind reading it and telling my what you think (comparing it to the first prologue)?
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YJqgpOoWQPlg8psr3N6IY-TeW7tZtrcKdxk8uw7TcGI/edit
I’ll tag…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira I used to only write historical fiction. yeah, it’s a lot of fun to research for historical books. 🙂 What are your favorite books? I really like books by Douglas Bond (historical), Chuck Black (fantasy), C R Hedgecock (contemporary), Robert Treskillard (historical fantasy), and I’m sure there are more, but I won’t overwhelm you 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Welcome to Kingdom Pen! Trust me, you don’t have to be a great writer to be here; I’m not so good myself. We’re all learning and helping each other grow. Any and every writer is welcome! 😉
What genres do you like to write/read?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Welcome! I’m homeschooled too and LOOOOOVE chocolate! 😉 I used to collect a lot of Legos, and I have a whole town set up on my bedroom dresser 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 sorry, but I have to got now. Have fun writing! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Signing off for now, by the way. 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thanks! 😀 A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen Part 3. I’m in the second paragraph right now.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Welcome to writer’s corner! 😀 what are you working on?
- Load More
