-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Hmmm…who do they see? *swishes tail mysteriously* *knocks over book* And sorry. I just really like cliffhangers…. 😉
She’s one of my favorites, too. 😀 Yup. But will he?
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh, @ariel-ashira , I’d ask @catwing , since she’s doing the cover for me. 🙂 But a castle??? Is it Regnis? 😀 *runs around in circles and chases tail* Yes! Send it!
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia *watches with head cocked to one side in curiosity* Thought you might like it! 😉 😀
Okay. Heading over to Dog in KP forum…now.
*disappears into the shadows* *grumbles as gold fur betrays location* *fully disappears*
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Part 4 of the Dog in KP.
Mwahahahah! *chuckles* *yips in happiness* Check A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen ! 😉 😀 😀 😀 😀 😉
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen
Part 3: To Eskrey
Wind whistled in Warren’s ears as he bounded through Keeper Forest. He glanced to his right and saw Riddlewit gliding alongside him, occasionally pausing to check on the Griffin that was strapped to Warren’s back: Ezekiel, a KaPeeFer named FileWriter’s pet.
Soon, the border of the forest came into…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello everyone! @alia @rochellaine @skredder
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing *ponders* Maybe. *shrugs*
Yes he is. 🙂 It’s fine, it was awhile ago. Thanks, though! 🙂
Thanks. *thinks* Yep, Wonderment. 🙂 Oh, really? *gasps* Welp. I’ll try to fix that in later installments.
Hmm, okay. Ahh, that’s what happened! 😀
Yep. “Lucid dreaming,” one of the random scientific news articles I have read.
I might not have a…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia oh, I see
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing agh, I wish I could join you tonight, but I can’t. Will you be on tomorrow or the weekend?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia wow, I’ll definitely be praying for you! *hugs* Remember, we can overcome anything with God’s strength 🙂
Do you think doing things that remind you of the Chinese culture will help with the homesickness?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine haha, okay I’ll letcha know when I watch the video. 😉
I’m gonna have to go too. Bye all! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine mmm, I’m not a big fan of opera, but yet I haven’t listened to a lot of it. I’ve never heard of operetta.
@alia Ooooooh 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia @seekjustice oh, I must be thinking of something else….
@rochellaine yeah, big bros are awesome! and so are younger ones (i have one of those too 🙂 )
My family just recently went to a symphony with music by Medelssohn. I really liked it 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Hans Zimmer…….is he the guy that sung the songs for that animated horse movie Spirit???
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine oh yeah, hehe, just now noticed you and your brother share the same birthday *sheepish grin* my older brother is gonna turn 23 this year too 🙂
@alia I really like Bach, some Mozart, Vivaldi and (these people are still alive 😉 ) Helen Jane Long, Ludovico Einadi, and Brian Crain.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 hehe, only a teensy bit creepy 😛
do you play piano too? (or another instrument)
@alia cool! my sister has been wanting to learn to play the violin. do you have favorite composers?
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Ok. That’s right, I see you on there. (Totally not creepy, right? *sheepish smile*)
Logging off, but I’ll be back on tomorrow. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 yup, workin’ on my WIP 🙂
@alia I’ve been playing piano for about 8 1/2 year 🙂 I also play guitar 😛
@rochellaine okay, cool 😀
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Sorry if I’m torturing you. I should probably shut up now…. I just can’t spoil Part 3. But it’s awesome.
@rochellaine Oh. Well, that’s still really cool! 😀
Wait. You’re in law school???? Woah. *silence*
Hey, @alia , I thought you were a centaur!?!?! Can centaurs do puppy eyes? And can you beat these???

😉 -
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia *wags tail sheepishly* *realizes that he is not a sheep* *stops wagging tail sheepishly* *wags tail* Sorry. But…. THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION HAS BEEN REMOVED DUE TO IMMENSE SPOILERS FOR A DOG IN THE KINGDOM OF PEN PART 3.
Sorry….
@jenwriter17 Hello there! PIANO!!!! *geeks out* *finds sheet music* Are you on your WIP?
- Load More
