-
WarrenLuther04 started the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Welp. The other one got too long for me to post in. So… here’s #2 of my forum for stuff! Anyhow:
A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen
Part 4: The Raspberry King
Warren, Catwing, and Riddlewit turned to see a tall girl with long, caramel hair and stormy grey eyes. She was wearing an olive jacket, jeans, and combat boots and was striding towards them…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I tested the blank document too; I have to request access.
You don’t mind if I read you story too do ya? 😉
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekrel This. Is.
AWESOME.
<p style=”text-align: center;”>😀</p> -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Yeah, I’m glad too! We’ve been through a lot with that kiddo (look at me calling him ‘kiddo’; he’s five years older than me) 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine *jumps up and down with raised hand* ooh! ooh! me too! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young yeah, I’d love for you to read it! 😀 You’ll probably have to request access.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Yeah, from what I can remember of him. It’s been awhile since I watched the show, though.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Okay, that’s good. 🙂 *stares* *stares* *faints*
*reawakens* *nose twitch* 😶😐 Wow. Sounds painful.
Glad he’s okay though! 🙂 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 yeah that was in 2016, he’s doing great now 🙂 Google definition of fistula: an abnormal or surgically made passage between a hollow or tubular organ and the body surface, or between two hollow or tubular organs. yeah, so that’s what it is
GUYS. THIS. MEME. IS. LITERALLY. ME. ALL. THE. TIME.

-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Is he better now? Yep. Needs explanation. *brain shorts out at lack of sufficient knowledge*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 My brother had just had surgery because of a fistula (lemme know if you need that explained cuz a lot of people don’t know what that is)
@rochellaine yeah, it was just a quick break 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Well, I guess not everyone can have the same opinions. After all, if we were all the same like the citizens of Camazotz (A Wrinkle in Time), life would be exceptionally boring! 🙂
Roy Rogers is good too. 🙂
No problem! 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Heeeellllllllooooooooo! 😀
The old one was good, and better than the new one according to my dad. I haven’t seen the full Chisum yet, though. I liked the beginning though.
That might have done it. Why were you in the hospital? *concerned yip*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine hehe, yeah thank you for giving the book titles instead of authors. narrowed it down for me a bit 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 @rochellaine I’m baaaaaack! 😀
@warrenluther04 I think my brother watched both the old and new The Magnificent Seven with some friends. Was the old one a good one? I’ve seen Chisum too, but I didn’t really like it. Maybe it was cuz I was sitting in an uncomfortable chair in the hospital at the time.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey-lo. @rochellaine . Well, I’ve seen The Rifleman, The Wild Wild West, Wanted: Dead or Alive, a little bit of Bonanza, The Magnificent Seven (THE ORIGINAL: NOT THE NEW ONE), and other random Westerns. Oh, and Chisum. (My family likes John Wayne movies. 😀 )
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello. I’m writing again. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I have to go for a bit, but I’ll be back *looks at pitiful amount of writing done*
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel That’s fine. 🙂 As you know, I am generally late to everything…. Thank you! 😀 May I congratulate you on Part….11 of Jenna Trapperton! 🙂 *stares* *blinks* *ear twitches* What do you see?
@catwing Wait. Who’s the animal attacking the person? (This is not an insult/problem, I’m just curious because, as you said earlier, it is a rough…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh, the quote thing didn’t work….
- Load More
