-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@catwing uh no I don’t think I know how to do that.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@catwing thank you! 😉 <3
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine maybe we should put in that classified document everybody’s ranks and positions?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira sorry, I can’t be on right now. maybe later, but i’m not sure. I’ll tag ya if i am 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Daeus' Ambassadors in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia I will just say that I have the first part of the course and it is really really good. Just thought I’d mention it 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Raspberry Blood in the forum Poetry 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira haha, this is AWESOME! 😀 😀 😀
-
Jenna Terese started the topic Daeus' Ambassadors in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
did anyone else get the email from Daeus about being his ambassador to earn points for his show don’t tell course? Well if you did and you signed up to be an ambassador, then I thought we could share our personalized links here to help each other earn points by people using the link to get a free copy of Daeus’ book. And if you haven’t signed up…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
@dekreel thank you 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alai haha, yes I felt so bad when you were saying you hoped Rain and Jonas would be alright! I apologize for Seekjustice breaking our hearts 🙂 by the way, we have a support group for those who finish Seekjustice’s books 😉
Wait….maybe that is treason *glances around nervously* *slips into shadows*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@sam-kowal thank you, sir, for taking our declaration of war to SE 🙂 (and thank you for the cinnamon rolls)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@clairec this is wonderful! Thank you so much; a really good in depth answer I needed. My thanks to your sister as well 🙂
@skredder @dekreel @kaya-young to all of those that gave me music videos to listen to THANK YOU SO SO MUCH! music resonates deeply with me and is a big part of my life, and I loved these songs <3 <3 <3
-
Jenna Terese's profile was updated 8 years, 4 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Yes I was just thinking the other day that I hoped nobody was getting really upset over this. Thank you for clarifying 🙂
Yes y’all, though we are sad KP has been kinda abandoned, this is all just a joke! 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Three cheers for the queen of the Kingdom of Pen! *bows low* (and yes, I attempted an Australian accent for that 😉 )
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
@dekreel WELCOME BACK! I missed ya 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine OH MY GOODNESS HE’S SO CUTE! 😀 😀 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice Well girls, I’m a-gonna have to leave now. I hope your writing (and rewriting) goes well. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine Huzzah! 😀
@seekjustice wow you’re rewriting it?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Yes and no. I’m enjoying reading it over, but I’m not a fan of editing 😉 I think Rochellaine said that you don’t like editing much either?
- Load More
