-
Selah CJW replied to the topic Good Morning! in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
Lol, change your rank! I just think of myself as a bumbling idiot… XD It changes depending upon how many posts you’ve made. 20 is the first jump, I think.
I like Green and Black teas and Earl Grey, etc. About anything, really. It’s all just flavored water compared to you-know-what, though. Lol!
-
Selah CJW replied to the topic Grammar Question… in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
@devestate-lasting
Great thoughts, guys. Sounds like the official (new?) way to do it is without indents on the first paragraph, so I’ll go with that. Unless I don’t like how it looks. XD Then I’ll change it back. Thx for the help! 🙂
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming Oh actually I mean the whole Kingdom Pen thing coming back to life. Like we’re the only survivors trying to find each other in this vast, dead forum.
Under other circumstances I would start a fight over the words “mountain out of a molehill” and “quarantine” being in the same sentence, but since you seem like a nice guy, I’ll shut…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming XD I’m just about to retire, actually. It’s very late here.
Also, is it just me, or does this whole thing feel like some sort of post-apocalyptic survivor thing?
That would be directed @ everyone
-
Selah CJW and
Lady PenDragon are now friends 6 years, 4 months ago -
Selah CJW and
Emma Flournoy are now friends 6 years, 4 months ago -
Lin replied to the topic Grammar Question… in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
@selah-chelyah Wait people don’t indent the first paragraph? *confused* Maybe it’s a stylistic thing. Uh let me look this up…
According to the first result of Google: “Professionally printed material typically does not indent the first paragraph, but indents those that follow. For example, Robert Bringhurst states that we should “Set opening…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic It's a plane! It's a bird! It's a…nother Kapeefer. in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@selah-chelyah Hello! Your book sounds like something I would read. Unfortunately I am extremely busy right now so I’m afraid I can’t beta-read, but you have my full support! Uh let’s see… What’s your favorite ice cream flavour? If you like ice cream, which I’m going to assume you do.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Grammar Question… in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
@selah-chelyah
XD Thanks! -
Lin replied to the topic I'm baaack in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@josiahdeboerofficial Ohhh so its nose is natural. Gotcha. I’ve only had experience with mosquitos. Bad ones, to say the least.
-
Lin replied to the topic Good Morning! in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming Haha my sister loves to make milk tea, so I feel about the same way.
And I think our ranks change depending on how much we post. Don’t worry, I was a bumbling henchman for a long, long time since I wasn’t active. 🙂
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@selah-chelyah Haha yeah actually a lot of the time I feel like an extrovert, though I think that’s mainly because everyone else is more introverted than I, and I hate awkward silences. And a book centered around 9/11? That sounds really interesting! What aspect are you planning to write about?
@josiahdeboerofficial So I hand write everything,…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Reintroduction of Yours Truly in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@dekreel AHHH hello! Yeah I’m doing okay, kinda stressed and tired most of the time, but what else could you expect?
I mainly see you on Instagram now, haha. How are you doing?
-
Selah CJW replied to the topic It's a plane! It's a bird! It's a…nother Kapeefer. in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
-
Selah CJW replied to the topic It's a plane! It's a bird! It's a…nother Kapeefer. in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
And I love your pic…a pic of you! You look awesome in pink. ::)
-
Selah CJW replied to the topic It's a plane! It's a bird! It's a…nother Kapeefer. in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
No matter how long it’s been, it doesn’t lose it’s power. I agree and thanks!! 😀
Thanks! I agree, lol. Wanna beta read it? 😛
-
Selah CJW's profile was updated 6 years, 4 months ago
-
Selah CJW replied to the topic Grammar Question… in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
-
Selah CJW and
Joy are now friends 6 years, 4 months ago -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Grammar Question… in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
I’m not sure… I was wondering the same thing…
- Load More
