-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
That’s awesome @Daeus. I got 892 edited.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Bluejay I’m writing. Tag me when you wanna stop.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Wow @bluejay congratulations!!!!!!! So happy for you!
Um… more brilliant ideas? Oh boy… *think. think. think think think* Write a story about a beggar who dreams of saving the kingdom and marrying the princess? There’s only one catch— he’s a dragon.
Oh boy that is lousy.Uuuuummmmmmm… gimme a bit to think it over, please? 😀 I’ll let…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@overcomer is there such a thing as a mega-epic? 😛 I’m afraid that’s what I write. It’s actually a bit annoying, sometimes— I really admire strong, simple storytelling, but I can’t seem to keep anything simple to save my life. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic And the Moral to THAT is… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Great thoughts, @Ingridrd. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Song writing in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@Bluejay I don’t necessarily think you need to include the song itself, but a description of the music would be nice. Just it’s tone— melancholy, cheerful, stirring? What’s it sound like? And what quality is the sound? Clear? Deep? Vibrant? Shrill? Tinkling? Whispering? You might also describe character reactions to it— leaning back and…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Thanks for the rootbeer @Daeus. I just have to be careful not to sneeze or my entire nasal cavity is going to get burnt to a crisp by the bubbles. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Aw, man! You just beat me! 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Right-o.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus tag me when you’re ready.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic And the Moral to THAT is… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Wow @Hope, I have to use my mouth? Oh boy. *starts looking around for a notebook and pen* I need to write all this awesome advice down before I forget any of it! 😉
Okay, so another thought having to do with this topic. (Which by the way is highly intuitive— I apologize to those of you who are more structurally minded. I know it can be kinda…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles…again in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
…
…
… A Name Concealed?
*seven million winky faces*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles…again in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Hey I got the reference @Hope!!!!!!!! *dances gleeful jig*
Hidden Promises?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus it’s great fun. Only problem is, I have to curb my enthusiasm and remember that the reader doesn’t want to be info dumped on every single awesome thing about all my amazingly intricate cities. 😉 Some things only I will ever know.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus no sweat. 😉 It didn’t stop me. *evilest of evil laughs*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Ack! I meant 1,172! 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
1.172 words edited, @Daeus. I’m working on this really cool city that my MC had to pass through in the process of escaping from spies. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Hahaha! Forget it.
- Load More


