-
Greta replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Oh and @writefury: Cobalt Creator 😉
-
Greta replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
The Lady Chronicler and Bestower of Writerly Wisdom reporting for duty from the land of Elentisa and wielding an ancient pear.
Hahaha, @hope 😛
@rolena-hatfield Official Actress of the KeePer Knights (I know you already have a title, but I thought it would be an appropriate one 😉 )
-
Greta replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
The Lady Chronicler and Bestower of Writerly Wisdom reporting for duty from the land of Elentisa and wielding an ancient pear.
Hahaha, @hope 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
*gasp* what does that mean, @hope? It sounds… *shiver*… ominous.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Also, do not laugh at a weapon you have not yet faced.
Is that kind of like ‘never laugh at live dragons’ @hope? 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Art Work in the forum Art 10 years, 5 months ago
*Gasp* Oh my goodness @christi-eaton did you realize the lady in the middle is green? She must be ill!! 😉
I love the portrait you did of Demelza, though I haven’t the slightest clue who she is. I’m not much of a hand with portraits. *wrinkles up nose in distaste* They’re fun to try, though. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
…reporting for duty from the land of Elentisa and wielding an ancient pear
Ha. Hahaha.
HAHAHA.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
😉
-
Greta replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@rolena-hatfield, Thank you for knighting me! *squeals*
*clears throat*
Hail, everyone, from the fairest land of Mithnia.~the Peaceful One, Knight of Mithnia
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Wow… sounds complicated @spradlin but if I can manage to keep them all straight I think that would be awesome! Carry on! 😉
~Lady Dragon, Master of the Dragon Tongue and of …Tabasco.
One of those things is not like the other.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Scene critique (hi, it's me again) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 6 months ago
I elect you president. *slams down gavel in a carefully chosen empty spot*
@writefury Awesome!
…
…
…er…
What exactly does a president do? 😛 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Oh boy, I love this @writefury! 😀 *dons hoodie, pulls cowl forward over pointed little face, grips staff and broods mysteriously* Let’s see, let’s see…
@writefury: Spymaster of the Realm.
@Daeus: Master of Poets.
@spradlin: Keeper of the Kingdom’s Keys. (Though Phantom Awesome is awesome too 😉 ).
@hope: Lady Chronicler.~Lady Dragon and…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Oh boy, I love this @writefury! 😀 *dons hoodie, pulls cowl forward over pointed little face, grips staff and broods mysteriously* Let’s see, let’s see…
@writefury: Spymaster of the Realm.
@Daeus: Master of Poets.
@spradlin: Keeper of the Kingdom’s Keys. (Though Phantom Awesome is awesome too 😉 ).
@hope: Lady Chronicler.~Lady Dragon and…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
I’m writing about two, no three, rattlesnakes and one of them, Katan, dies after being run over by a car. *sobs, I hate snakes, but I can’t help but cry* Lester, the son of Katan, is there when it happens and I can feel his pain and I can hardly bear to kill his father. But it must be done. *Oh Lester, please forgive me.*
And then Lester is…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
I’m writing about two, no three, rattlesnakes and one of them, Katan, dies after being run over by a car. *sobs, I hate snakes, but I can’t help but cry* Lester, the son of Katan, is there when it happens and I can feel his pain and I can hardly bear to kill his father. But it must be done. *Oh Lester, please forgive me.)
And then Lester is…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Good work. I ended with Lester being caught in a box. (He’s my main rattlesnake. 😀 ) I don’t know why I’m writing about a snake as I really DISLIKE them, but ah well, the life of a writer.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
I got 468 words written. How about you @anna-brie?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Ok. 3:30 and I’m starting. Are you there, @anna-brie?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
I’m going to try for 3:30 till 4 @anna-brie. If I can make it earlier I’ll let you know. 😀 See you then.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Mine will be….Padus. 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
My world will be….Padus. 😀
- Load More
