-
BlueJay changed their profile picture 10 years, 5 months ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@anna-brie I’ll be there.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@anna-brie I’m sitting write in front of my computer. (Yes, I know I spelled “right” the wrong way.) 😛
What time would you like? I have to write for half an hour definitely. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Thanks @reaganramm for the info and facts on Florida. I’m guessing when we actually start reading stuff about that state I’ll have more questions, but what you gave us is great for starters. Appreciate it. 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Ink/ calligraphy in the forum Art 10 years, 5 months ago
Wow! @david. That looks really amazing…awesome…beautiful…wonderful…*goes to dictionary to find more words.* 🙂
(P.S. I like your D in your name when you sign it. Very creative.) -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Try your tag again @Adry_Grace
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
My goodness!!! Everyone needs a doctor.
@gretald, @kate-flournoy, @christi-eaton Um, I can’t really help with the coffee problem cause I don’t drink coffee either. (my dad does though)
@ardy_grace Are you hurt? Just cause you’ve never ridden a horse is no reason to fall off. He was a very safe horse, I can assure you. The best type. *I hope* And…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@daeus Sure I’ll write for half an hour. You’ll have to tell me how you went and we’ll play it like we actually wrote together. 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@christi-eaton We have a national park close by and I like to go there. I also like zoos. But I’m content with going to friends’ houses. 😀
Every Wednesday!?! That would be so awesome. You must have a lot of fun. 😀 😀 😀 -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Yes @Adry_Grace, they do— it’s a quill pen stuck upright in a mug of coffee. Printed in large, blocky letters on the mug is the motto: ‘If you can’t be brilliant, odd will do.’
*ecstastic squeal* I’m so proud of myself! I designed the universal writer’s flag! Millions will rally to my standard! Chaaaaaaaaaarge!!!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Ahoy, Cap’n! Shiver me timbers, thar’s not a blathering speck o’ booty in sight! What’s a self-respectin’ pirate to do, Cap’n, I’m askin’ ye?!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Don’t even try it, guys. I’m hopeless. I don’t even like coffee mom-style— a little bit of coffee with my cream and sugar. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Little Problem Here in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
@overcomer awwwww… all you guys’s overwhelmingly positive reaction has been so encouraging. Thanks so much. 😀
-
Greta replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy Oh no! Disliking coffee is one of the worst kinds of maladies. We need someone experienced…a doctor… *lightbulb* @bluejay We need a doctor here! 😛
@hannah-c Ha, we totally should. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Little Problem Here in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
Yep, pretty much my first. I’ve done a comic ditty here and there, but nothing I would call ‘real poetry’. 🙂 Glad you liked it @jadamae!
-
Greta and
Christine Eaton are now friends 10 years, 5 months ago -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@bluejay very sound advice. I shall maybe possibly not consider not doing it. *cue evil chuckle* 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
…don’t tell me that you…don’t like…frappuccinos?
@Gretald I hate to tell you… but I don’t like frappuccinos. I don’t even like coffee. 😛
-
Greta replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@hannah-c Haha, I guess we’re all stalkers then. *looks around for someone to stalk* XD 😛
- Load More
