-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@daeus This is for every Wednesday (your Tuesday) I head out for my singing lesson, so I won’t be able to write with you today. 🙁
-
BlueJay replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you don’t care about lunch cause you’re in the middle of writing.
You know you’re a writer when you ask for five more minutes to finish this scene and you end up leaving an hour later. 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
@Vanna alright I’ll help it come back too. Huzzah. Welcome to KP. Huzzah. That’s great that you’ve joined up. Huzzah. It is a great place for Christian writers such as yourself. Huzzah. Huzzah. Huzzah.
*There, did that bring it back?* -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
Augh! We were posting at the same time, @Daeus. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
Welcome to KP, @Vanna! The bestistist place on the internet! I love your name, by the way. Is it a pen name, or really yours?
Wow, we sound really similar in our interests! What kind of fantasy do you write— more like wonderful medieval/LotR stuff, or the really awesome, really weird, really… weird portal/time-travel/science-y stuff? I love…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ink/ calligraphy in the forum Art 10 years, 5 months ago
Ooh, that’s a lovely tortoise @David! Do you like working with geometric forms like that better, or just winging it however it flows? 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@overcomer I’m streamlining and rewriting the plot of my newest WIP—seven chapters down, one hundred and eight left to go! 😛
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Thanks @anna-brie. Do you want to write tonight? Maybe 6-6:30?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@reaganramm have you been to Legoland yet?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic A Story by a Seven Year Old in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
@the-happy-bookaholic that is very sweet and adorable. It was much better than my first story. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic A Story by a Seven Year Old in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
the-happy-bookaholic that is very sweet and adorable. It was much better than my first story.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I’ve gotten 453 words done @daeus. That’s 947 words total. 🙂 I’m very please with that. Thanks for writing with me.
@anna-brie Are you wanting to write some time today? -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
That’s great @daeus. 🙂 See you whenever! 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
If anyone else is interested I’m still writing. Probably for an another half hour. @kate-flournoy, @faithdk, @daeus (if you’re still interested.) @rolena-hatfield
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@daeus 494. You use to do fencing??? Wow! I have always wanted to do that. Either that or learn how to use bow and arrows.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@daeus I’m here now. Ready, set, go!!!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Story by a Seven Year Old in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
Actually @christi-eaton, it already exists… right here. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Story by a Seven Year Old in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
That. Is. So. Cute. I love it! *debates whether to fill up the rest of post with grinning emojis. Decides against it*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Please Critique! in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
Fair enough. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Reactions in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Ah… very valid point, @Daeus. I don’t think I’ve ever delved there in my quests for writerly wisdom. 😉 I have to say I agree… wow. I just learned something I was totally missing. Thanks so much! 😀
- Load More
