-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus 1,031 words. Did you finish outlining your chapter?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
All right, I think I’ll be good till then as well. 🙂 See ya! @Daeus
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Okay… 8:00 @Daeus? I just need to know that someone else is working with me, otherwise I’ll get distracted and not get much done, so it doesn’t really matter what you’re doing. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Luck dust? Hey, I didn’t know there was such a thing. How handy! 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@hope Yeshhhh… it’s going to be interesting. 😛 The goal is to cut it down to below a hundred by the time I’m done rewriting, but who knows if that’ll pan out.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic How has your character changed? in the forum Characters 10 years, 5 months ago
Ooh yes… this happened to me with a minor character @vanna.
I literally had zero inkling he existed when I started the book— then I realized I’d need someone to fill the role of a judge, and when I walked in on his first scene he blew me away. He’s one of the deepest, subtlest, most complex characters in the story, and I didn’t even know he…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
Oh— and HUZZAH!!!!!!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
Wow, this is the fastest growing topic I’ve seen for some time! 😛 Three pages already!
@vanna I write fantasy, and in the future sci-fi. 🙂 I also do more of the medieval stuff, and this is really weird but I’m also working on drawing setting inspiration from cultures besides Medieval Europe! What a small world it is!
Let’s see, as of right now…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you imagine your characters in a scene, subconsciously copy their facial expression, and then have your family ask why you’re angry, sad, ect.
This. So. Much. This. @Vanna I do that when I’m reading, too. 😀
You know you’re a writer when you read about a move in a fight scene, think it might be unrealistic, and…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
You know you’re a writer when your sister asks you for a quick hug and you tease her by saying (as the hug continues) “This isn’t a quick hug, this a medium hug. Oh now it’s a long hug, now it’s a novel hug.” 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@faithdk Alright. I’ll fit her in there somewhere. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
*takes ear plugs and continues yelling*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@daeus I’d probably cry too hard to sing it. I really enjoy getting some serious writing done. If you want, what we can do for Tuesday/Wednesday, is you write for half an hour whenever and when I get home, I’ll do it. We’ll post our total and that kind of stuff, if you want. That way we get stuff written. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@daeus I’d probably cry too hard to sing it. I really enjoy getting some serious writing down. If you want, what we can do for Tuesday/Wednesday, is you write for half an hour whenever and when I get home, I’ll do it. We’ll post our total and that kind of stuff, if you want. That way we get stuff written. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah
🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 :)…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
At the moment @overcomer I’m working on a short story about the three little kittens who lost their mittens. Well, they didn’t actually, they traded them for hot cross buns from the hot cross buns man. So, I don’t know if you can tell from that, but they are going to town and the other nursery rhymes enter the story. Such as ‘pussy in the well.’…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
At the moment @overcomer I’m working on a short story about the three little kittens who lost their mittens. Well, they didn’t actually, they traded them for hot cross buns from the hot cross buns man. So, I don’t know if you can tell from that, but they go to town but the other nursery rhymes enter the story too. Such as pussy in the well. That’s…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic @random person in the forum Questions and Support 10 years, 5 months ago
As far as I can tell @vanna you only have a short amount of time to edit a post. If you leave the conversation or someone else posts a new comment, you won’t be able to fix up mistakes.
- Load More
