-
Greta replied to the topic The (Awesome) Summer Writing Club! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@overcomer I’m wrapping up the planning stage for my novel, and then I’m moving into writing the first draft!
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Song writing in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Oh, so if you think it does need a poem, can you please help me write one??? Let me tag a few people so they see this.
@daeus , @hannah-c , @hope , @aella , @anna-brie , @kate-flournoy , @faithdk , @gretald , @rolena-hatfield , @writefury , @spradlin , @sarah-h , @winter-rose , @anyone-else-who-cares-to-help
-
BlueJay started the topic Song writing in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Okay. I’m stuck. But I guess that is obvious as I’m here. I need a song. It doesn’t have to be long, but I feel that I should add at least a verse or two. Or rather I need a poem. As it will be in a story with no music. It needs to runs along the theme “I love you, do you love me?” It is a song that appears in my story “The Golden Conch”.
I have…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@overcomer Thanks. *bites into cake. Yummy* Oh goody I love birthdays. *scrunches up eyes, clasps hands and makes a wish*
And just for your information I actually haven’t written a novella but a novellette. The difference is the words count. A novellette is 7,500-20,000. A novella is 20,000-50,000. And then a novel is 50,000-110,000. Any longer…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic The (Awesome) Summer Writing Club! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@overcomer I have nearly finished my first story. It has turned out to be a novellette rather than a short story, but I’m making it still count. Yes, I realized after I had decided to to it, that it is a tall goal, but even if I don’t succeed, I will have at least tried my best. 🙂
Good work with your project though. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Yay! Ice creams. Brilliant.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Thanks for the rootbeer @Daeus. I just have to be careful not to sneeze or my entire nasal cavity is going to get burnt to a crisp by the bubbles. 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
812. Wow, we were all rather close. *grins happily.* @kate-flournoy @daeus
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Aw, man! You just beat me! 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
*echoes @kate-flournoy* Right-o @daeus
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Right-o.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Okay! Tag me when you’re both ready. @daeus @kate-flournoy
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Okay! Tag me when you’re both ready.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@daeus Okay! @kate-flournoy, do you want to start now?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus tag me when you’re ready.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic And the Moral to THAT is… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Wow @Hope, I have to use my mouth? Oh boy. *starts looking around for a notebook and pen* I need to write all this awesome advice down before I forget any of it! 😉
Okay, so another thought having to do with this topic. (Which by the way is highly intuitive— I apologize to those of you who are more structurally minded. I know it can be kinda…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Titles…again in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
I gotta to do this. *breaks into song*
Let it go, let it go!
Can’t hold it back anymore.
Let it go, let it go!
Turn away and slam the door.
I don’t care what they’re going to say.
Let the storm rage on.
The cold never bothered me anyway.Sorry, I just had to do that. *Hits the submit button and goes away singing at the top of her voice.*
-
BlueJay posted an update 10 years, 4 months ago
Not that I speak in regard to need,
for I have learned in whatever
state I am, to be content:
I know how to live humbly, and
I know how to live in prosperity.
Everywhere and in all things I have
learned both to be full and to be
hungry, both to abound and to
suffer need.I can do all things through
Christ who strengthens me.~ Philippians 4:11-13
- Load More
