-
BlueJay replied to the topic The (Awesome) Summer Writing Club! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@overcomer Maybe writing with someone would help? I am I writing at 10 (usa time) if you want to join me.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The (Awesome) Summer Writing Club! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@overcomer, I plotted out a story and then I wanted to write it because it was so awesome. It might help…? Sometimes taking a break from writing can help. If you are trying to push yourself, just ignore it and relax.
Sorry, I’m not much help. 🙁
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@daeus Don’t worry, I’ll keep her company. I’ll be writing then, as I am busy now. 🙂
Have fun you and Kate. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@daeus DOn’t worry, I’ll keep her company. I’ll be writing then, as I am busy now. 🙂
Have fun you and Kate. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
‘Ellow yerself @Daeus. I’m writing. The usual.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The (Awesome) Summer Writing Club! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Overcomer… um… my what? 😛
Yeah. Okay. I know what you mean. I don’t usually have a problem with that, but when I do get that problem I get it like you wouldn’t believe. And honestly, there’s only really one thing that can fix it: you.
I know. It’s the sad truth. I wish I had a button right on the end of my nose I could push and I’d be…[Read more] -
Greta replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
@graciekry, Hello! It’s nice to meet you. 🙂
I love, love, LOVE Shakespeare, Tolkien, Austen, and Lewis!!! What are your favorite Shakespeare plays? I’d have to say my favorite is “Much Ado About Nothing,” though I really love “Macbeth,” as well. 😉 What are your favorite Jane Austen books? Have you read her lesser-known (but still amazing)…[Read more] -
BlueJay posted an update 10 years, 1 month ago
Any go with emails, @clairec?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Have you read…? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@sarah-h YES! I love the books, even though some of them are sad. I can barely remember the first one. I’ll have to re-read it. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@anna-brie That will be 12noon for us. 🙂 I hope you can make it.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess I might be a bit later, but I can write around 10 (your time). I’m out till then, so I won’t be able to write any earlier, but I’d love to still write.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess I’m stopping now. I got 794 words written and got to a good stopping place. Thanks for writing with me.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess, Alright I’m sitting down and being serious about writing now. Let’s see how much I can get done in forty minutes…. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess I will be writing too. But I’ll be jumping in and out as I’m preparing my lunch. Then when it is ready I’ll be sitting down and writing seriously. 🙂
Estimated time of stopping? -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess Yes, your time. See you in 10 minutes?
Ah, yes. Oops, a bit confusing. 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
I got 776 words done. And I really don’t want to stop. I’m so enjoying writing this story. But I need to go outside as the sun is shining. *It’s just starting to feel like spring*
@jess Are you interesting in writing at 10?
And that’s great @clairec and @winter-rose and @jess too. 😀 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
I got 776 words done. And I really don’t want to stop. I’m so enjoying writing this story.
@jess Are you interesting in writing at 10?
And that’s great @clairec and @winter-rose. 😀 -
BlueJay and
Hannah A. Krynicki are now friends 10 years, 1 month ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess, @winter-rose, @clairec I’m writing for another 15 minutes. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
@Graciekry ANOTHER SHAKESPEARE LOVER!!!!!! Oh I’m so excited! I actually really love a lot of his work, but it seems like not much of anybody else is really into it nowadays. Maybe I just haven’t asked enough people. 😉
What’s your favorite play besides Hamlet? Have you read The Taming of the Shrew? Macbeth? Henry IV? Henry V? Richard the Third?…[Read more]
- Load More
