-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus me. See ya.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Book of John Literary Study in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Great topic @His-Instrument! I haven’t read John in a while, but I do remember he did a great job of sticking to his ‘theme’— Jesus as the Son of God. All the ‘proof’, if you will, of Christ being the Messiah. John chose the stories (plot threads 😀 ) that illustrated and played into his chosen theme, though he acknowledged that there was so…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Hey, has anyone ever had a little sibling say something completely obvious yet hilariously funny at the same time? Last night we were reading about Jacob and Esau, and tonight Mom asked the little ones if they remembered what the brothers had been fighting over. Without missing a blink, and totally serious, five-year-old Samantha replied ‘Soup’.
-
BlueJay posted an update 10 years, 1 month ago
I’ll be gone for 4 days. So unfortunately I won’t be able to write and join in the conversations. I’ll miss you, but I’ll be back.
@clairec; @anna-brie; @daeus; @kate-flournoy; @winter-rose; @jess; @anyone -
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago

@sarah-h I hope this will work. This is the kind of country that is around where I live
*clicks submit* -
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@his-instrument YES! Come to Australia. 🙂
When it’s summer we can get 40C days. About 100F. That is the extreme for us. We may go a degree or two over, but I don’t remember any days much, much hotter. However, I do like the heat, so maybe I wouldn’t notice. In winter, it is temperamental. We can have beautiful 20C days and then drop to -5C the…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@his-instrument No, I didn’t know. I look forward to it. 🙂 I love How to Train Your Dragon 1 & 2.
Well, it might be a bit of a long wait. My Mum reads through my stories when they are done, and she has a rather long list to go through with King Wilfred the Hero on the bottom. 😉 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@his-instrument No, I didn’t know. I look forward to it. 🙂 I love How to Train Your Dragon 1 & 2.
Well, it might be a bit. My Mum does reads through my stories when they are done, and she has a rather long list to go through with King Wilfred the Hero on the bottom. 😉 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@anna-brie & @clairec I won’t be writing any more today. Too tired to concentrate.
And @clairec Yes, I was. 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess & @winter-rose I’m stopping early. Bit too tired to write anymore today.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@winter-rose; @jess I’m writing now. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
They look funny. This forum alters them a bit from what they are in my email. 🙂
@jess -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
They look funny. This forum alters them a bit from what they are in my email. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess, Sure. How’d you get that face? It’s so cute.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@winter-rose. I’ll join you and write for half an hour. 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@clairec Make sure you do tag me when you can write later. I have plotted out my next story and ready to launch into the writing. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@clairec Good luck with the exam. Is it for school work? I’m so glad I’m finished school, I was never very brilliant. 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@anna-brie; @daeus; @kate-flournoy; @winter-rose; @clairec; @jess; @dragon-snapper; @anyone-who-I’ve-forgotten oh wait, @overcomer 🙂
I’m writing now and my youngest sister, Alexis, is join me today. 🙂 🙂 🙂 I don’t know how long I will be writing for, but I’ve got some editing to do, and some wonderful prompts to plot out. 😀 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@anna-brie I’ll be writing at 10 (aus).
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Thanks all. Great prompts here.
@dragon-snapper, Sorry, I didn’t mean to forget you. Far be it from me to anger a dragon. 😉 ‘Dancing butterflies’ I have no idea how you came up with that prompt and I have no idea how to use it. It will be a challenge, but I shall be brave…*charges into battle* - Load More

I’m back. But I guess you figured that. 🙂