-
BlueJay replied to the topic The Sea in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess; @daeus; @faithdk; @christi-eaton; @dragon-snapper; @ingridrd; @gretald; @spradlin;
Awww, you guys. You are all so wonderful. Thanks so much for the encouragement.If you want to suggest topics to write more poems like this I’d welcome them with open arms.
(@spradlin, I might just submit this. 🙂 )
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The Sea in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess; @daeus; @faithdk; @chrisit-eaton; @dragon-snapper; @indridrd; @gretald; @spradlin;
Awww, you guys. You are all so wonderful. Thanks so much for the encouragement.If you want to suggest topics to write more poems like this I’d welcome them with open arms.
(@spradlin, I might just submit this. 🙂 )
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@emma-flournoy Thanks for the suggestions. At the moment I am trying to read through ever biography that we own. Which is a lot, but it will be good.
I’m in the middle of reading about Hudson Taylor and his life is so amazing. He really trust in God to provide at the right time.
No way! *It’s a small world after all* I keep finding people who know…[Read more] -
Greta replied to the topic The Sea in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
@bluejay Wow, great poem! I love the shape of it, too. Great work!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Ok. New statement. He is my all time favorite villain ever.
@Daeus I think it’s safe to say I concur. And even if it isn’t… I concur.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@sarah-h That’s totally amazing. God is wonderful.
I think youth events are great. It’s so much nicer when you can be with other Christian people like yourself. It’s one thing I miss a lot, as I live in the country with no close Christians nearby.
At least KP allows me to be with people even if it is over the internet. 🙂 -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
OH MY GOODNESS SOMEBODY ELSE FEELS LIKE I DO!!!!!!!! Seriously, I’d given up hope.
Seriously, he might just be my all time favorite villain ever.
I concur. Most vehemently. With everything you said. Don’t let me start ranting; I’ll never finish.
One other clever thing they did with him (though it doesn’t have much to do with his character) is…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess & @dragon-snapper I’ve got to stop now and go and cook lunch. I got a poem writing which I’ve posted in the poetry forum for people to look and comment on. So head over there…. 🙂 *disconnects call*
-
BlueJay started the topic The Sea in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
I’ve never written a poem like this before, so I thought I’d see what you guys thought of it and any suggestions that you have to make it better.
@daeus; @kate-flournoy; @faithdk; @overcomer; @jess; @dragon-snapper; @winter-rose; @ivy-rose; @anna-brie; @warrioroftherealm; @clairec; @spradlin; @jadamae; @hislittlerose;…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
*laughs with you* I know, isn’t it amazing?!? 😛 @jess What will they think of next???
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
*laughs with you* I know, isn’t it amazing?!? 😛
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Wonderful! I shall. *hangs up phone* Useful things phones. 🙂 @dragon-snapper
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Wonderful! I shall. *hangs up phone* Useful things phones. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
*dials @dragon-snapper* Hello, hello? Dragon Snapper, are you still writing? *waits for response*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper
Well, for where I live, the most dangerous animal we get is the Tiger snake. I think it is third on the list of poisoness snakes.
In Australia it is the Taipan snake and the Mulga snake. I’ve never seen any in the wild. Thankfully!!!!!!!!! -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Quick Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 1 month ago
Hmm, do you think it will look good in the review section on the back of a book?
No.
And I like that last one quite a lot. I think that works, definitely.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Greetings, my fellow squires and knights of the pen! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
I can’t believe I missed this!!!! Aauuuugggghhhh!!
Anyway, here I am. Hello and welcome, @TheLiteraryCrusader. This is a beautiful, wonderful, magnificent, inspiring, friendly, cheerful*coughcough* Okay, enough with the adjectives. This is an awesome place and I’m thrilled that you’re going to be a part of it. Welcome to Kingdom Pen!
-
Greta replied to the topic Hello. My name is Anne Swiftblade… in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
@anne-swiftblade WELCOME!!! So glad to have you on here. 🙂
Narnia and Lord of the Rings?!?! I have to agree with your choice of books. 😉 I still need to read the Kingdom Series, though. I’ll have to add that to the list. *looks at list* *list is 5 feet long* -
Greta replied to the topic Hello. My name is Anne Swiftblade… in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
@anna-swiftblade WELCOME!!! So glad to have you on here. 🙂
Narnia and Lord of the Rings?!?! I have to agree with your choice of books. 😉 I still need to read the Kingdom Series, though. I’ll have to add that to the list. *looks at list* *list is 5 feet long* - Load More
