-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@jess great. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h; @daeus; @overcomer; @winter-rose; @jess; @anna-brie; @clairec; @anyone-else
Who’s going to write with me??? (for 45 minutes) -
BlueJay replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
It was 10:08am (Thursday) when you posted that question. 🙂 @corissa-maiden-of-praise
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
It was 10:08am Thursday when you posted that question. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@anne-of-lothlorien I will be praying. (tag @corissa-maiden-of-praise and @hope for you. Read Anne’s post with her request above Corissa and Hope)
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Hi Everyone in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
Psst @anne-of-lothlorien It was actually Hannah Krynicki that beat you to saying “bestistest” not Daeus. He was second. 🙂 *disappears in a puff of smoke*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Hi Everyone in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
Psst @anne-of-lorthlorien It was actually Hannah Krynicki that beat you to saying “bestistest” not Daeus. He was second. 🙂 *disappears in a puff of smoke*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic What Is Your Birthday? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien I’m seventeen and my birthday is March 24. 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Musical Theatre in the forum Film 10 years ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Yes we did the Modern Major General song. Oscar did a great job with that. Thank thee for thy compliment, my lady. 😉 Fredrick was the only one who was 5 & 1/2 yrs. We tried to keep our voices deeper, but it really didn’t matter too much, as long as we didn’t sing like a soprano. 🙂 Some of the notes were a bit too deep…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Musical Theatre in the forum Film 10 years ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Yes we did the Modern Major General. Oscar did a great job with that. Thank thee for thy compliment, my lady. 😉 Fredrick was the only one who was 5 & 1/2 yrs. We tried to keep our voices deeper, but it really didn’t matter too much, as long as we didn’t sing like a soprano. 🙂 Some of the notes were a bit too deep for me…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Hi Everyone in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@zcpeterson Hello and welcome. *rats, I was beaten!* 😮 I really like the poems you sent in. It’s great to have you on board the forum now.
*wonders whether to echo Hannah* *decides not to and just points up to her post* Just follow her instructions and you’ve got it. 🙂
One thing I will tell you about is tagging. Your tag is @zcpeterson. Now that…[Read more] -
Greta replied to the topic Musical Theatre in the forum Film 10 years ago
Did someone say “ACTING?” I’m here. Hi. *waves* *grins*
I LOVE ACTING SO MUCH! It’s the best thing since writing. 😉
I’m currently in “The Best Christmas Pageant Ever” (have you read the book? It’s amazing!), and it’s been so much fun! I do community theater. 🙂 Some of my favorite plays I’ve been in are Anne of Green Gables, A Christmas…[Read more] -
Greta replied to the topic God Keeps in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years ago
@Alia
Very nice. I like it.
One quick thing…If God keeps His eyes on the fallen of the world,
What right does the world have to say “No consequence”The last line doesn’t really flow well, so maybe write something like, “How can the world say ‘No consequence,'” instead. I don’t know; it’s your poem. 😉
I really like it, though. The rep…[Read more] -
Greta replied to the topic What Is Your Birthday? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@anne-swiftblade YESSSSS!!! Cake and ice cream! *runs over* *steals cake* *runs off*
-
Greta replied to the topic What Is Your Birthday? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@anne-swiftblade YASSSSS!!! Cake and ice cream! *runs over* *steals cake* *runs off*
-
Greta replied to the topic What Is Your Birthday? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@anne-of-lothlorien
I’m sixteen, and my birthday is August 24. 🙂 -
BlueJay and
Anne of Lothlorien are now friends 10 years ago -
Greta replied to the topic Types of Poetry in the forum Poetry 10 years ago
@bluejay
OK. Sorry…I haven’t had time to reply yet. But poetry experimentation is so much fun, so I couldn’t miss out on this topic. 😉
Anyway, sonnets are a lot of fun but pretty hard because of the meter (I’ve only written an “almost sonnet” before). There are two types of sonnets, each containing 14 lines: the English (or Shakespearean…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@clairec Well worth it. It made me hold a fundraiser to raise money to help free slaves. (Zach Hunter’s story really inspired me) He has a book called Be the Change. That’s great too. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Musical Theatre in the forum Film 10 years ago
@sarah-h I wish I was her in a sense. She had one of the main females. I thank you for the complement. Lots of make up was the answer. It was actually rather fun applying a “beard”. 🙂
So the basic outline of Pirates of Penzance is…
ACT I
Fredrick, a pirate, has reached his 21st birthday and is out of his indentures. And since he is no longer a…[Read more] - Load More
