-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@clairec @anna-brie (aussies)
@daeus @kate-flournoy @overcomer @jess @dragon-snapper @winter-rose @anyone-else (Americans)
Australia has just started day-light savings. Which means all the times that we figured out have changed. 🙁 So when we used to write 8(usa); 10(aus) it means that 8(usa) is now 11(aus).
Having announced all that…anyone up…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Your Avatar in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Yay!!!! You like Hogan too. I’m not sure it is Disney, but it’s still awesome. Great fav characters: I like Lebeau, Olsen, and Hogan.
Okay, I changed mine. It is now a Pincushion Hakea. 🙂 I change my picture a lot.
I have seen a scene or two from it, but not the whole thing. My brother owns it though, so maybe one day.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic I Have Arrived! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Thank you for the ice cream. Perfect for the day that I am living at the moment. Sunny and hot. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Well good luck then, @Overcomer. Hope you get it figured out. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Overcomer yay! I got 309. What about you?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Overcomer me! Me! You caught me on a Saturday, so I can! *squeals* Till 1:50 then?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Awesome @ClaireC! So glad to hear it went well. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise I know whatcha mean. 😛 The upside to both of those personalities, though, is that they’re incredibly good at getting things done. (With the possible exception of the ENTP, who is just incredibly good at making the argument that things should be gotten done. 😀 ) They care deeply, it’s just they don’t always notice or…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise actually she doesn’t sound like an introvert at all. She sounds like an ENTP (debater) and ENTJ (commander) cross. 😛
See, the thing with introverts is that they are literally terrified of people. Most of us are fascinated by people at the same time, but the thought of walking up to a complete stranger, no matter how…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy posted an update 10 years ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise so Corissa, if you don’t mind telling me, what’s your real name?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Whoa so many to guess, so I’m going to do the guessing later when I have a bit more time. Here is another about ME!
#1 I had a black eye an inch thick from whacking my head on my sister’s head.
#2 I have had to have an operation my my little toe because of a weird toe nail.
#3 I have a scar on my head because I got hit with a sword that wasn’t blunt. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise hehehee… I’m actually not all that wise. This just happens to be one of my pet… things. 😉
And I just happen to have a lot of pet things. 😛Hm, ENTJ/ENTP who believes they’re an introvert… hm. This is trickier. For one, I’m not as knowledgeable on either of those two types because those I have studied are the…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Wow, I really can’t keep track of everyone’s now, but for those who guessed mine, the lie was #3. I most certainly do not swim like a fish.
@Sarah-H yes, it’s true. I was born backwards because of it, and the midwife said if I had been just the tiniest bit bigger I would have strangled. Praise the Lord for detailed miracles. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Yessss… *rubs handses* More questions, precious. In case you can’t tell, this is all quite fascinating to me.
*glares* Us.
*nervous laugh* We meant us, precious.That’s actually a very good point about you being forward-looking, and is more specific to your ‘problem’ than my little sermon on the general differences in the empath group. 😛 So—…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Everyone who tagged me on vacation, I received your notifications and have been praying. Sorry if I didn’t respond right away, but never fear, I saw your posts. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years ago
@sarah-h That’s awesome. I probably would call it medieval. 🙂 Yes, although it is mainly just me, in the company, my family is a big help. (a friends too, who do the voicing)
Thank you. Oh, that’s sweet of you. I loved voicing Talea. It was my first time voicing a character.
I have no idea what the future productions will be, but I am thinking… 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Okay, I don’t know when the right time to answer is, but I’m going to do it now.
1. I am the tallest in my family. FALSE
2. I love to write. TRUE
3. I have patted Kangaroos at a zoo. TRUE (@kate-flournoy, we still have kangaroos in our zoos.) 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h Okay, yes I will definitely be with you.. *gasp* I didn’t realize that I put temptation in your path *weeps bitter tears*
I agree with you about living in a story world. Oh yes, I will be wanting to do this again. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper Thanks you from the bottom of my heart. *sinks into chair and does NOT miss this time*
- Load More

Hehe. I… suppose it can’t hurt anything. My real name is Brianna Rae.
@corissa-maiden-of-praise oooh, that’s a lovely name! It’s Gaelic— do you know what heritage you are?
@kate-flournoy Mostly Hungarian (1/8), but also Irish, German, Cherokee, and possibly Scottish.