@mark-kamibaya
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 318
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Christi-Eaton Yes! They show quite a few of their things on there for a limited time after airing them on TV. They are normally on for two to four weeks, so since the fourth episode just came out, I’m not sure if you’ll still be able to watch the first episode or not for free or if you’d have to buy and watch them elsewhere first… Here’s the…[Read more]
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Done @daeus
-
Daeus replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@christi-eaton Thanks. I’d love your input.
Now it looks like I’ve failed to hoard your email address among all the others, so if you want to send it to me, the securest way is through this contact form I have: http://www.thescratchingquill.com/contact/
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Really??? @hope I shall so check that out immediately. 🙂
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
I could happily strangle you, @anne-of-lothlorien for tagging me on a post like that on Monday morning. No warning of spoilers either. Mom, Joy, and I watch Poldark (love the show) but we can’t watch it live so we stream it from the PBS Masterpiece site on Mondays (did you know you could do that, @Christi-Eaton? PBS has it for free on their site…[Read more]
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@daeus, I wouldn’t mind taking a look at it.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Before you hear it from DeGraaf… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper *waves talonless hand passively* Good. Good. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Before you hear it from DeGraaf… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@daeus Ah, it’s fine. *waves talons passively* Sarcasm is found in many forms, (as everyone who’s read Ranger’ Apprentice knows: thanks Halt) No need to explain. 🙂 😀 (dragons understand people quite well, actually) 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Before you hear it from DeGraaf… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@daeus Ah, it’s fine. Sarcasm is found in many forms, (as everyone who’s read Ranger’ Apprentice knows: thanks Halt) No need to explain. (dragons understand people quite well, actually) 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-h @anyone-else I’ve got the article ready if you want to look at it.
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Hang Out with KP Staff Next Friday! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@ingridrd Noooooo… :'( We will miss your presence. Hopefully you’ll be able to catch the replay!
@winter-rose If that happens, we will most certainly have no trouble coming up with story ideas for NaNoWriMo. 😉 Looking forward to having you there!
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy Well, twue. Yeah. Twue. But I still like the relationships.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy well yeah, but Kili as a character could have been better done even without the Tauriel fiasco. :/
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien I haven’t either. Is it good even though he died?
But guys, even though they ruined Kili in the movie with Tauriel, they did deepen his relationship with Thorin and Fili and Bilbo!! Doesn’t that count for something? I love that aspect, even though it wasn’t in the book. Doesn’t anyone else think so?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic I Need a Title in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 11 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper I think @Daeus meant it as a reference to that song. 🙂
@Anne-of-Lothlorien, I think that would be a really good one, with “I’ll Fly Away” being the song the boy sings.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
Yep, British period dramas (but not Pride and Prejudice and the Zombies. 😀 ) Have you seen any? I’d definitely recommend North and South, though if you’re a sci-fi geek that might not be your sort of thing. 😛
Yeah, you’re right; I shouldn’t have lumped characters and dialogue into completely separate categories. Dialogue does come…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Before you hear it from DeGraaf… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper My peculiar sense of sarcasm is not limited to rules or sensibility. If you’d like an explanation, there’s this article I stumbled upon about Elizabeth Bennett that freaks me out with its parallelism. (first section only important part) https://mbtifiction.com/2014/10/01/elisabeth-bennett-enfj/
-
Daeus replied to the topic Before you hear it from DeGraaf… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@draon-snapper My peculiar sense of sarcasm is not limited to rules or sensibility. If you’d like an explanation, there’s this article I stumbled upon about Elizabeth Bennett that freaks me out with its parallelism. (first section only important part) https://mbtifiction.com/2014/10/01/elisabeth-bennett-enfj/
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Yes! I love Poldark! Demelza is my favorite, I’m just waiting for the next season to be up on Amazon Prime. But, yes, that show is spectacular.
-
Snapper replied to the topic I Need a Title in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 11 months ago
I’ll Fly Away sounds like the song…anyone know what I’m talking about? 🙂
- Load More
