@mark-kamibaya
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 318
-
Mallory O'Bier replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
I’ll be writing for the next two hours, most likely, @jess , so I’ll keep an eye out for you. 🙂
-
Mallory O'Bier replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
I’m still writing, @jess !
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Also please tell me I’m not the only person who enjoys waving at people in other cars while we drive, or smiling up at the drivers of the big semis when they stare down at our huge van in astonishment…
@Kate-Flournoy Nope. You isn’t. 😀 😛
Isn’t it so fun when you can get them to smile back, guys?@Anne-of-Lothlorien I don’t write books—I rea…[Read more]
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic Politics in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@anna-brie. The marriage issue. I am sick of that. It is so big here. Did you hear about Memories Pizza in Walkerton? Some reporter came in and asked if they would cater a gay wedding. They said no, since they’re Christians. So all these people came and protested for a while. But the funny thing was, they actually got a ton of donations because of…[Read more]
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Yah, I know what you mean about titles @Bluejay. Actually with the Fourth Rule, I haven’t decided if it’s The Fourth Rule, or just Fourth Rule. Because with the series I plan to go down in number either like this, The Fourth Rule, The Third Door, The Second Rebellion, and the Last Chance, or Fourth Rule, Third Door, Second Rebellion Last Chance.
-
Mallory O'Bier replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
That’s great, @bluejay ! My work on my assignment is going slow …
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien I tend to write the more human, complex villains and I’m moving even more in that direction.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien human, definitely. They’re so much more interesting.
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise. Yerpy.
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Oh I forgot to tag people for my question.
@Daeus @hope @corissa-maiden-of-raise @kate-flournoy @emma-flournoy @sarah-h @his-instrument @the-bean @sleepwalkingmk @rolena-hatfield @ethryndal @Bluejay @dragon-snapper @writefury -
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Daeus – I wonder if my little brother is the same MBTI type as yours. He calls me and my two little sisters, ‘Honey.’ And he’s TWO years old! The other day my five-year-old sister was working on her writing lesson and my little brother took the pen and said, “Honey, Honey, let me show how to do.” he has a very extensive vocabulary. And I’ve added…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien The title is Sacrifice. (At the moment) I think it will stick, but I don’t tend to decide on my titles until at the end.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@overcomer Oh, okay. I’m taking a break no for lunch as I have been writing since I tagged you above (with a twenty minute break for a singing lesson). I’ll see what I’m doing after lunch and if I can join you, I’ll tag you.
Btw I got 1613 in that time. 😉 -
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@rolena-hatfield – That sounds cool! What’s the name of your book?
@Hope – What was that @Hope? Did I just hear you got chocolate you’d be willing to share? I’m running out. Dark is my favorite. *bats eyelashes and puppy face*
@Bluejay – I love WWI Hi-Fi stories. What’s the title? (I like knowing people’s titles.) If you want to get exactly to…[Read more]
-
Mallory O'Bier replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
I was taking a break when you replied, @bluejay , and didn’t see it ’till now, but I’m still writing for 2 hours if you still want to join.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Ha! That’s awesome!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Daeus yes, I can see how that would be awful. 😛 I guess it would be truer to say it motivates me to pay better attention and not just drift off into aimless dreaming, because then I might miss something.
And that is hilarious. You probably are a road hazard, but if you are we can be road hazards together because I do the same thing. Once I…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy Yeah, I guess writing is almost a bible study tool. I’m not sure it helps me concentrate though. I’m likely to be distracted memorizing my ideas so that I won’t forget them. It was really bad when I got the first two lines of my “On I comes a Dwappaling” poem strike me out of nowhere during a sermon and I kept repeating them to…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy Thanks. Hmm…I’ll have to start this notebook carrying. It seems like a good idea.
No you’re not the only one, Kate. I don’t do it all the time, but when my sister got married we had white ribbons on the car and everyone waved at us or gave us a thumbs up. It was lots of fun.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Bluejay wha—??? BUT THEY’RE MY IDEAS!!! *selfishly hoards them all*
Okay, okay… I’ll keep you in mind, Tessa. 😉 Carry a notebook with you though. Seriously. I’ve passed someone on the street before, been struck by the look in their eyes, and within five minutes had a complete character profile sketched out in my head.
Also please tell me…[Read more]
- Load More
