@mark-kamibaya
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 318
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Daeus ummmm… lessee. Probably starting around twelve, or a little after. I will tag you when I start.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy When’s the next session?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@The-Bean okay, that’s fine. Great. I got 1,002 words.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy @the-bean I’m gonna stop a little early. I felt pretty concentrated, but I only got 537 words written. I guess it’s gonna take me a while to get back to where I used to be.
-
BlueJay and
SleepwalkingMK are now friends 9 years, 10 months ago -
Emma Flournoy and
SleepwalkingMK are now friends 9 years, 10 months ago -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Little Peoples in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Mark-Kamibaya Interesting conversation though. 🙂
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 10 months ago
@Mark-Kamibaya Okay so, all in the characters mind.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy @the-bean I’m in.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Why Paolini works (or doesn't) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy But—Murtagh. *sniff*
@Daeus Okay though, I don’t blame you if you want to stop. If you do that you may as well skim through the rest and read the Murtagh scenes at least. 😛 Your brother can tell you where they are. The Inheritance ones.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@The-Bean okay, awesome! Tag me when you stop, or if I stop before you do I’ll tag you.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Why Paolini works (or doesn't) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Haven’t read either of those but probably not. If you’re not getting anything out of it, stop. 😛
@Daeus -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
????
Anyway, @Daeus, I’m starting now. Tag me if you’re on. Anyone else who wants to write, feel free to jump in. I’m going till ten forty five. -
Daeus replied to the topic Why Paolini works (or doesn't) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Except now I feel like stopping again. Is there an emoji for this situation? Is it worth keeping me from reading cry the beloved country or the brothers karmasomethingorotherrussian?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Hey, Ks make good kaltrops for dragons.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
The longer I stare at that, the more it messes with my eyes…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@daeus Ouch… Did you really just…??? 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Why Paolini works (or doesn't) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Daeus gonna keep reading it unless you stop, hm? *chuckles* Glad I have you here to explain these things to me. 😀
In all seriousness, okay. Let me know what you thought once you finish.
- Load More
