@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Kads replied to the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Ooooh, thanks for the name suggestions! I have a few planned out so far:
Ashna (after a very good friend of mine <3), Vincent (BECAUSE IT’S SUCH A CUTE NAME SOMEHOW?!), Enmerelde (she’s an anthropomorphic bird character of mine lol), Marnie (also very cute name) and Jeffery-effery, after the gosling from Charlotte’s Web, of…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
You know what time it is……. 😉
RINA IS FINISHEDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you like her!!! If there’s anything you want me to change, please let me know!

-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
I love that!!! Really really love that!!!! It’s so inviting and warm almost, haha. Great job!!!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@e-k-seaver Ok, thank you! You’ll have your drawing in a couple days! 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Don’t worry, that’s a good description! XD What does she wear? Anything specific, or make up an outfit? What genre is she? What’s her name?
Lol, so many questions. Sorry XD.
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j Thank you! I’m not sure whether or not I like it XD, but tried to give it an adventure-y feel. 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! I spent a lot of time on her! <3 I’m right in the middle of Rina’s construction right now!!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Hey, everyone! I tried to make a collage/vibe for my first book, not sure if I like it, but here it is anyways. XD

-
Kads replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I really like that, it’s gripping! I love that. The dialogue is emotional. That’s quite good.
-
Kads replied to the topic Short story contest for 9-13 year olds! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Hey, I entered the competition! 😀 Sent over my story.
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@e-k-seaver I’m not too overwhelmed at the moment XD! You can for sure request one.
Thank you so much! I’m really glad that I got this opportunity! <333
Aw, I’m glad that I inspired you!!! <333 This means so much to me!!!!
-
Kads replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Hi to everyone in here!!! I wanted to share a short story I wrote the other day (it’s for a competition, but also wanted to share it here). It’s an alternate perspective for the first little bit of one of my books. Hope you guys like this! Just saying, it’s really long so read this if you have time on your hands XD.
Sje wrapped the parchment…
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Thank you so much! I’m really glad that you chose me to embody your character!!! <3 It’s no problem, I really loved to draw her!!! <3 I’m glad that I made a drawing that makes you happy!!! 😀
-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j Rina is in progress!! 😀 I really hope you enjoy her, thanks for choosing me to embody your character!! It means a lot to me!! <333
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Rina is in progress! <3 I’m really excited to see how she turns out. I definitely have a picture in mind. 😀 I’ll probably finish that today or tomorrow! <333
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Caira is finished!!!! I hope you like her!! If you don’t, tell me and I can change anything you don’t like. <333

-
Kads replied to the topic Short story contest for 9-13 year olds! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Linkup in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 8 months ago
Awesome, thanks! I’ll certainly contribute something, maybe in the history of ancient times of my series… 😉 XD Idk, I really love to write things connected to my series for some reason.
-
Kads replied to the topic Short story contest for 9-13 year olds! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Hey! I believe that @issawriter7 tagged me here, I’d love to join! I’m already working on the story, it takes place within my existing series but with a bit of a different character. 🙂
Where would I submit the story to once it’s done? Would I put it here or email it or something? 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
I’d prefer if you gave me the character description in a little bit if that’s alright! <3
Of course, that sounds fantabulous! 😉 XD
- Load More
