@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Kads's profile was updated 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@devastate-lasting Dema is complete!! If you want me to change anything please tell me. 😄

-
Kads replied to the topic (Fantasy) Beta readers wanted for my first chapters of WIPS! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 8 months ago
@mkfairygirl Ok, thank you for letting me know!! I’ve got the email, was just going to write for a bit, and then I’ll share some of my WIPs and read yours❣️
-
Kads replied to the topic Blog Guest Posts in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j I’d be willing to write a post for you!! I do have a bit of experience with writing articles and all that.. is there something you’d want me to write about, if you wanted me to do a guest post? 😄
-
Kads replied to the topic (Fantasy) Beta readers wanted for my first chapters of WIPS! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 8 months ago
@mkfairygirl Yes, please!! ❤️
-
Kads replied to the topic (Fantasy) Beta readers wanted for my first chapters of WIPS! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 8 months ago
@mkfairygirl Of course!!!! I would LOVE to read your work!! <3
-
Kads changed their profile picture 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic (Fantasy) Beta readers wanted for my first chapters of WIPS! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 8 months ago
@mkfairygirl Sure! I have someone wanting to read for me already, but I would be good with you reading it too! 👍 I’m a bit tentative about sharing my work still, so I think that after this I probably won’t have any more readers if that’s ok… <3
-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 8 months ago
@issawriter7 Super excited for you to beta read for me!! <3333
-
YAY!!!! I FINALLY asked my mom and she said that’d be okay for me to beta read for you!!!!!! Soooo excited!!!!! So do you want me to email you using the email you comment under TWN with?
-
@issawriter7 YAYYYYY!!!!! <3333 I really hope you like it!!!! :DDDD I am SOOOOO excited!!!!!! Beyond words at this point XD Yep, just use the TWN email!! <3333 Again thank you SO MUCH for agreeing to do this for me!!! <3333333333333
-
Girl, I already know I’m gonna like it!!!!!!! Me too!! It’s gonna be EPIC!!!!!! Alrighty!!! I’ll email you right now!!! Girl, you’re ABSOLUTELY WELCOME!!!!! I’m really sorry though for how long it took me to get back to you!!!! <33
-
<33333 Ok!!! It's fine!! <3 I'm just glad you're reading for me!! XD
-
Hey, it’s an honor to be reading this story!!!!!! <33333 *infinite hearts*
-
-
*takes infinite hearts and multiplies them by ten million*
-
-
-
-
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@devastate-lasting No problem!! I am so glad you like it!! 😀
@scoutfinch180 Thanks!! 😀 Sure, I’ll do one of your characters, but currently I have a small mountain of requests lined up, so would it be alright if I drew them in a bit? Hope you understand <3
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@devastate-lasting Hey! Ava is finally done, so sorry that there was a bit of a wait there. Hope you like her, and let me know if you wish for me to change anything! 😊 After this I will work on Dema.

-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j It’s true, we just call them “new character developments”.
-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@issawriter7 I literally LOVE the part in Tangled where Flynn puts the smolder on. It kills me every time.
-
Kads replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@abigailharder Hi!! Welcome to the forum!!! I’m Grace. I love writing fantasy, too!! What is your book about? I’m so glad to meet you! Hope you enjoy your start here at Kingdom Pen. It’s such an amazing, welcoming community. <3 Some questions:
What’s your fave book?
What’s your fave color?
What’s your fave food?
Looking forward to getting to…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@issawriter7 *puts on smolder* Hi. I read.
-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@issawriter7 *cough* That last one… literally me in a n u t s h e l l .
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@issawriter7 @gracie-j These are both SO awesome! I really love the colour palettes y’alls picked. 😀
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Deek looks AMAZING!!! Wow!!! You’re CERTAINLY better than I was when I started drawing!!! <3 Aww, I am so glad that I inspired you! That means so much to me. Great job, keep drawing, and DEFINITELY post more drawings here!!!! <33333
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@writerlexi1216 @abigail-m I knowww! He’s actually also the persona of my happiness and sense of humour!! XD
Yes, I made up his name! Although it is similar to Keisuke, which is a Japanese name, I made his up!!
Yep. A city in the sky, called Aedhana! (With a grave accent on the second a but can’t put it here XD) He’s the son of the Grand Inven…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Hey everybody! I took a brief break from drawing y’all’s characters to draw one of my own: Kaizuke! He’s an inventor, and lives in a city in the sky! (@writerlexi1216 this is my boyyy 😉)Hope y’all like him. I figure he’s the ponytail type guy XD
- Load More
