@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Kads started the topic Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey everyone! I wanted to make a topic to talk about fanfiction. (Don’t give me that look.) Here I wanted to discuss what you guys think about writing it and what makes a good fanfic. I know, I knowww. Fanfiction has so much potential though – it is our job as writers to put flesh on those bones and GIVE IT POTENTIAL! And of course, you can post f…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 I’m the same way! Almost always prefer books to movies. 🙂
Hahahahaaaaa yes you may 😉 😉 😉
(seriously, he’s REALLY cute..)
-
Kads replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@nova21 I know I’m a bit late to reply to this, but will still chip in. 🙂
You guys have my series outline on here actually, so if you want go back and reference it after this post.
I have it so that nobody’s in love with anyone in my first book, only friendship. The characters are about 16-17 in this book.
At the end of book 2, when Marge get…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@nova21 That first one is 10000000000% me. XDDDDD
-
Kads replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 It’s okay! At least we got the ducks that we did. ❤️ Thank you! I came up with both, haha! Ash was named after one of my best friends though.
Hey, that’s so cool!!! I kind of had a goal to learn at least one other language fluently, and I really want to get better at Japanese since I’m studying Japan in social studies. …[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Would you be willing to do a cover for me? 🙂
Title: The Calamitous Crossing of Diel Saigon
Color schemes: Dark, blue, snowy, icy, sunset-y
Genre: Fantasy-adventure
Length: Novel
Hope that’s enough, if you want more info please lmk! 😀
-
Kads replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Aaaaah thank you!!! :DDDD That means SO MUCH to me. <3 I’m so happy you like them!!!! 😀
And yes, please post the plots! I’d be happy to give feedback! :3
-
Kads replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 DEFINITELY read the Artemis Fowl series!!! The books are so good! If you’re going to watch the movie, though, I’d recommend reading the first 3 books first. (The movie’s not as good but the actor who plays Artemis is really cute. <3 XD)
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting I know right?!?! XD <3
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@issawriter7 XD Yessss!! Also don’t mind how weird I am. I’m the kind of person that actually uses upside down question marks.
Anyone else totally think that the actor for Artemis Fowl is the cutest ever¿
-
Kads replied to the topic Inspirational Images & Quotes ❤️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@abigail-m Thanks! I’ll be excited to see what you come up with!!
-
Kads replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j I’ll let you know when I’m published! 😉 Also I am still writing the guest post for your blog. I had a story comp due yesterday and so will begin to write it now that I have time to. 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@issawriter7 Haha, I am a huge fangirl. We need a fangirl fan club! cough Artemis Fowl can be our mascot cough
Thank you! Glad you like the collages!
-
Kads replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Aw, thank you! I’ve worked really hard on planning it out! :DDD The layout of the series itself is inspired by that of The Green Ember.
-
Kads replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Well… I have currently 7 books planned. I can lay them all out for you here, and how they correspond, if you want. (Basically laying out my series here, lol. Just please nobody steal my ideas, I worked hard to think of these. I know most of you wouldn’t, but still.)
Book #1. The Azure Diamond:
Girl named Bren touched an…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@issawriter7 Fangirls unite!!! XDDD <3
Yass, tag me if you read them! <333
😀 I’ve made 10 collages thus far!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting The movie is definitely not as good as the series, I just have a crush on the actor who plays Artemis. Pretty much the only reason I liked it. XD
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@issawriter7 (He’s seriously SO CUTE. Like, just… ugh. It’s just that fangirling feeling if you know what I mean. <3333 XD) I really love the series, so I think you’d like it too! It’s become a favourite of mine, but yeah, you have to read them in order or else it’ll make no sense. XD
Thank you!! 😀 I like making the collages a lot.
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@issawriter7 I’m on the fourth book and have seen the movie (the actor for Artemis is SO CUTE. I have a big crush on him. Excuse me while I fangirl.) Yes, DEFINITELY read it!! :DDD I know you’ll like it!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
aNOTHER collage, everyone. The brother of Aisha Ember in my story, and the main villain: Damias Ember. Seriously, this is the tenth collage I’ve made now. Wow.

- Load More
